Can't sign up for internet service without Google spying on all the details

By Patrick following x   2019 Jun 29, 12:50pm 205 views   5 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Just sent this to Paxio's support email.

Hi Paxio,
I tried to sign up for your service, but your website's submit button apparently does not work with Google blocked.

I block all Google domains with Little Snitch.

I tried to tell you about this via your contact form online, but that also doesn't work unless Google spyware is enabled.

Please let me give you my money! I want to be a subscriber, but not at the cost of using Google. I want to live a Google-free life.

Help me pay you, please. Thank you for at least having an email address so that I can contact you without Google spying on it.

Sincerely,

Patrick
p@patrick.net

Then I moved on to trying to sign up for Sonic, and same fucking thing. You CANNOT sign up unless Google can spy on everything you're doing. I wrote them too.

Will post here what response I get, if any. The first one that lets me give them money without Google eyes spying up my asshole gets my business.

Please also tell other merchants you're sick of Google's hand in your pants.
1   HEYYOU   ignore (30)   2019 Jun 29, 1:13pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Want to solve the problem,email every business that advertises thru google & tell them you are boycotting.

How many Republicans are invested in these Republicans' loved unregulated,Free Market, Corporations are People?
Failure of Republicans to take action still leads to consequences. Hope they enjoy their choices.
2   Booger   ignore (3)   2019 Jun 29, 1:42pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I would be surprised if you heard back from either place.
3   WillPowers   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 29, 1:51pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Google is Big Brother. There is no escape. I hate to be a pessimist. I use Duck Duck Go, but beyond that, what else is there? MeWe is a social media site that does not share your data.
4   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 29, 1:59pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says
I would be surprised if you heard back from either place.

Me too, sadly.

Everyone just seems willing to take Google's diseased cock up their ass as long as it gets them "free" services.