Please log in to view images

Experiment with Alexa That Someone from Patnet Must Try!

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch follow APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2019 Jul 7, 8:46pm 344 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Stuff Alexa in a box with closed loop recordings of the shower scene from Psycho and the Nuremberg rallies and see what happens.
1   just_dregalicious   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 7, 9:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is the bestest idea all year!

Over the holiday I was at my uncles house discussing my dad buying a sofa bed. Never typed anything in. About 30mins in I realized that bitch was listening to me so I told her to go to sleep. I've been getting sofa bed adds for the past 3 days.

Somebody needs to kill it.
2   BayArea   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 7, 9:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It’s just creepy isn’t it?

On many occasions I’ll be discussing a topic, and over the next few days get bombarded with ads for that topic.
3   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (49)   2019 Jul 8, 1:19am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Or Dr Strangelove.

Or maybe one twisted movie per month.
4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (49)   2019 Jul 8, 5:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
It’s just creepy isn’t it?

That is creepy.

Maybe the best approach is to just shout random search terms for expensive shit you'll never by.

"Oh, honey, this picture of this earth mover makes me so excited I'd even fuck you!"

"The feel of a good industrial abrasive makes me so hard, the skin on my face locks my jaw in place!"
5   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Jul 8, 7:06am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
It’s just creepy isn’t it?

What did you expect? After all, you hooked up an ear that is on the Internet 24/7. May want to think twice about hooking up cameras to protect from burglars.
6   Shaman   ignore (3)   2019 Jul 8, 7:27am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I have no idea why anyone would voluntarily put an Alexa in their home. Might as well install a spy cam in your bedroom with a hard link to the internet.
7   HEYYOU   ignore (44)   2019 Jul 8, 9:53am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag