Please log in to view images

Cory Booker’s Girlfriend Rosario Dawson Won’t Even Endorse His Presidential Bid

By WillPowers follow WillPowers   2019 Sep 9, 11:03am 223 views   5 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Actress Rosario Dawson, you may have seen but can't place in any TV or movie show, , has no immediate plans to endorse the White House hopeful’s presidential bid.

“Regardless of Cory, I wasn’t going to be behind any particular candidate this election,” Dawson stated at Variety’s Toronto Film Festival. “I really just want to be behind the electorate.”

Dawson also discussed the media’s double standard when it comes to her and Cory Booker, saying that the press has not given much attention to her upcoming appearance in the Zombieland sequal.

SEE:https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/09/09/cory-booker-girlfriend-rosario-dawson-wont-endorse-his-presidential-bid/
1   OccasionalCortex   ignore (4)   2019 Sep 9, 2:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rosario Dawson is doing ass-to-mouth with Spartacus? My how she's fallen soo low..
2   Hircus   ignore (0)   2019 Sep 9, 7:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

hm, I always thought cory looked/acted gay. Seems my gaydar is a bit off.
3   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (2)   2019 Sep 9, 7:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He clearly isn’t able to take care of the business in bed if his own gf isn’t sure about him.
4   The_Weeping_Ayatollah   ignore (5)   2019 Sep 9, 8:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says
hm, I always thought cory looked/acted gay. Seems my gaydar is a bit off.

One word: beard.
5   clambo   ignore (5)   2019 Sep 10, 6:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus, I have it on good authority that Booker is gay.

I liked Rosario in a couple of movies.