Please log in to view images

A Special Thanks To The Cove Restaurant In Half Moon Bay, California

By ohomen171 follow ohomen171   2019 Nov 28, 5:33am 158 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

#thecoverestaurantA special thanks to Jettav DeFilippis and the team at The Cove. Tuesday afternoon I drove to The Cove to pick up things for our Thanksgiving dinner. One item was a kale salad that Elena loves. Aaron makes the best kale salads in the world, by the way. I was in a rush and had to go to my annual physical exam way up in Colma. I paid for the order and rushed off forgetting one of the main things in Kale salad-Kale. Yesterday afternoon the Kale was delivered to my door. What a great group of people!!!
1   komputodo   ignore (2)   2019 Nov 28, 6:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You must be breathing easy now. I can't even imagine serving a thanksgiving day meal without the KALE...
(1st world problems? lol)
2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (52)   2019 Nov 28, 7:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ohomen171 says
my annual physical exam way up in Colma

Is this a joke?
3   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2019 Nov 28, 9:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says
my annual physical exam way up in Colma

Is this a joke?

They only go way up my colma every 5 years.
4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (52)   2019 Nov 28, 6:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

i can't imagine the town having a GP. It's the biggest graveyard in the world, si?
5   mell   ignore (4)   2019 Nov 28, 7:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Cmon there's a casino there
7   BlueSardine   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 29, 8:54am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

So I guess the doc extracted you and put lindberg on prep H suppliment?
ohomen171 says
I was in a rush and had to go to my annual physical exam