Please log in to view images

1   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2019 Dec 17, 10:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Scum elect scum I guess.
2   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Dec 17, 10:28pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Trump's cunt must be as sore as his Putin ravaged asshole now.
3   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (49)   2019 Dec 17, 11:03pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

No one wants to fuck Trump's ass after what Putin's done to it. The wounds filled with puss and are starting to stink.
4   marcus   ignore (12)   2019 Dec 17, 11:31pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

I know you''re going to find this hard to believe, but actually Trump is an extremely honest upstanding and honorable, emotionally together person. IT's just that the deep state and the media go to great lengths to make up this sort of bs about him.

I know, I know. How far we have fallen as a country that an enlightened man with such beautiful character and so much integrity, such a genius and all around class act, should be repeatedly attacked this way with these lies by the deep state and the media. It's truly a travesty.

5   Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 18, 10:28am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Still your President!

I’d pay money to see you screaming after the 2020 elections!
6   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (49)   2019 Dec 18, 12:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CUNT IS GONNA DIE IN FUCKING ATTICA!
7   Booger   ignore (4)   2019 Dec 19, 4:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fuckyouasshole says
I’d pay money to see you screaming after the 2020 elections!

8   Tim Aurora   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 19, 9:04am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fuckyouasshole says
I’d pay money to see you screaming after the 2020 elections!

I will take your bet