Please log in to view images

1   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 18, 5:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Good. Forcing people to pay private insurance companies unlimited amounts of money under penalty of law is not only wrong, it's close to justification for armed revolt.

Taxes are one thing. Bribed Congressmen making laws to milk us all for private profit is quite another.
2   Dholliday126   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 18, 5:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'll have to wait till CA mandate gets overturned :(
3   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2019 Dec 18, 6:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

" but sent the matter back down to a district court to determine whether that provision can be removed from the rest of the Obama-era healthcare law."

The court must immediately cancel,for Republicans, pre-existing conditions & adult children on their parents insurance. I've had enough of Republican Socialists & their Socialism

Patrick says
it's close to justification for armed revolt.

Are you going to be one of the first to pull a trigger?
4   OccasionalCortex   ignore (4)   2019 Dec 19, 2:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What refund? The Mandate was never enforced...not even when Obama was in office, I believe.
5   ignoreme   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 19, 3:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I always wondered about the enforcement of it. I was helping my brother in law with his taxes and he didn’t have coverage. TurboTax just asks you why you didn’t have coverage and you just check “It wasn’t affordable” and that’s it. Fine goes away no supporting documentation required. Not sure what would happen in an audit but don’t think the IRS goes around auditing people that make 20k a year. Seems like everyone would just do this if they don’t want coverage and don’t want to pay the fine.
6   Booger   ignore (4)   2019 Dec 19, 4:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Does this mean that I will finally be saving the $2500/year that Obama promised?