Boy George called Transphobic over Pronoun Skeptic Tweet

By NoCoupForYou follow NoCoupForYou   2020 Jan 8, 3:48pm 225 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

More signs we are at peak SJW.
1   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (2)   2020 Jan 8, 4:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I stopped caring what left says or calls someone. They are all failed losers, human trash basically.

Plus clickbait title, no one cares what some queer says on twitter anymore.

Those leftist retards even developed their own language to communicate with one another. Transphobic... as if anyone is afraid of trannies and doesn’t just fucking laugh at them. Lol
2   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Jan 8, 5:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Boy George will have to be flogged with a phalanx of chick dicks to get back into their good graces. Maybe that's what he was hoping for.
3   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2020 Jun 25, 6:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says
More signs we are at peak SJW.

I obviously called the peak too early. Mea Culpa.

My updated peak is around after Trump's re-election. If Trump isn't re-elected, it's the beginning of the end of the USA as we know it.
4   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2020 Jun 25, 6:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LOL The original freak. These people never stop.
5   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 25, 11:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortwaynemobile says

I actually did laugh out loud at that one.
6   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Jun 26, 6:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Fortwaynemobile says

I actually did laugh out loud at that one.

Maybe we need a new word. Transderidere, which means one who laughs at Trans. If that sounds to much like "deride," maybe Transjovial as someone who thinks Trans are merely funny or silly.
7   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2020 Jun 26, 7:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wow, I actually agree with Boy George. Of course, I agreed when he asked if I really wanted to hurt him, to make him cry.