Corona virus (more correctly, Wuhan virus)

By Heraclitusstudent follow Heraclitusstudent   2020 Jan 24, 12:33pm 59,402 views   2,600 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Anyone wants to risk a bet on the eventual number of sick people? Dead people?

« First    « Previous    Comments 2561 - 2600 of 2600    Last »

2565   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2021 Jul 30, 5:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They will drag this shit on until 2022 midterms.
2567   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 30, 5:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Careful, I think they are doing this to try to push the death jab even more.
2568   Booger   ignore (6)   2021 Jul 30, 5:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Getting closer to the Lambda Lambda Lambda variant.

2569   Booger   ignore (6)   2021 Jul 30, 5:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If something bad happens to the people who work at CDC headquarters I won’t feel no sympathy at all.
2570   Booger   ignore (6)   2021 Jul 30, 5:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Liberals be like:
2571   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 30, 6:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

After the truly satanic betrayal of the public by the CDC, I have to agree.
2573   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 30, 6:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

And who will profit from that?

Gosh, Gates and Soros just bought up stock in the next fraudulent test after the CDC quietly withdrew the ridiculously inaccurate PCR test.
2575   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 31, 12:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

@SteveScalise

If you're a vaccinated American citizen not wearing a mask in the Capitol, Pelosi will have you arrested.

But if you're a COVID-positive illegal immigrant at the border?

Dems welcome you and put you on a plane to an American city.

Outrageous double standard.
2577   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Aug 1, 5:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I do think they want 100% death jab rates so that it isn't so obvious that the people who refused are in far better health.
2579   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2021 Aug 1, 9:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Just found put my wife’s uncle had it. Was sick. 290lbs. Alcoholic. He survived and said it was a rough flu. 70 years old.

We have to stop this shit.
2580   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Aug 1, 10:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When is the Fur Pi variant coming up? That one will compete with the Lambda Lambda Lambda variant. You know you have it because you smell like fish
2587   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2021 Aug 3, 6:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

More gaslighting:

Also amazing how she gains weight in every picture.
2596   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2021 Aug 3, 8:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

More gaslighting:
2597   DhammaStep   ignore (0)   2021 Aug 3, 12:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

[First post here. Hello. Nice site.]

Here in NYC, Mayor De Blasio has mandated that all indoor dining, gyms and entertainment venues require proof of vaccine. It truly is madness that this blatant loophole in the legal system is going through, but that's life with people who don't care about learning about their world.

I had a disturbing encounter the other day. I was speaking with a friend about how people that wear masks simply don't know the science, to which an older aged white woman wearing a mask stops and asks me to repeat myself. I explain to her how tiny virus particles are in relation to the holes in the mask. I continue by mentioning that doubling down on mask mandates is pointless because the vaccine isn't as effective as they thought. The moment I mention vaccine, I could see the fear switch flip in her head and all logic went out the window. She began screaming at me about how she wished I would never take a vaccine and die. She looked exactly like a frightened animal, cornered and scared as if their lives were about to end. It's really disturbing that she would wish death on others, yet most frightening of all, she doesn't realize humanity survived 99.99% of its time here without vaccines at all. Forget explaining natural immunity.

I suppose the moral of the story is, NYC has many such elderly women who appear to feed on fear and suffering who will always want people they don't like crushed because they envision some utopia is just one more news cycle problem away from existing.
2598   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Aug 3, 12:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Welcome, @DhammaStep

Her fear is being abused for the profit of Pfizer, Moderna, etc.

What, if anything, would convince her of that? I'm not sure that even signed confessions by Fauci and the Big Pharma CEOs would do it.
2600   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2021 Aug 4, 8:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

More gaslighting: