Any Body Buying the Coronavirus Stock Market Dip?

By HeadSet follow HeadSet   2020 Jan 27, 9:48am 495 views   13 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Apparently, the coronavirus scare is causing a stock selloff. Anyone see a buying opportunity?
1   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2020 Jan 27, 10:05am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
Brilliance! Buy & then die from coronavirus.;-)

Nah, before I planted the virus, I developed and took the inoculation.
3   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Jan 27, 10:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is going to get worse before it gets better. I’m not bullish right now.
4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (57)   2020 Jan 27, 10:37am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Buying anything BELT! FED!
5   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2020 Jan 27, 10:47am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What's taking a hit are the Travel stocks, hotels, airlines, car rentals ect.
This is the super bowl week. So by time the numbers come out next week for the travel stocks.
Those stocks are going to rebound sharply. If there are any cheap deals in travel stocks right now, I would buy them.
7   rocketjoe79   ignore (1)   2020 Jan 27, 7:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yeah Kramer thinks there is more downside.
8   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Jan 27, 7:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Earnings this week will be far more important until there are real supply chain ripples. But if earnings aren't great (good isn't good enough), it prob will add to the downside
9   clambo   ignore (5)   2020 Jan 27, 8:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If I had any extra cash I positively would buy.
It’s likely that stocks will continue to rise for the next 5-10 years.
10   BayArea   ignore (1)   2020 Jan 27, 9:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think there is more downside to go
11   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Jan 27, 10:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Futures up quite bigly.
12   rocketjoe79   ignore (1)   2020 Jan 28, 1:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wow that was a quick recovery....my son said he just bought a few shares on the "shoulder".
13   FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut   ignore (4)   2020 Jan 28, 1:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

does it make snese to buy chinese currency right now? what do you guys think?

Please write p@patrick.net if you would like to register to comment