Please log in to view images

Wtf is up with radio lately?

By Fortwaynemobile follow Fortwaynemobile   2020 Feb 9, 7:03pm 454 views   11 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

AM radio stations are bashing Trump, npr is talks how Democratic Party are losers.

This seems rather coordinated, so not sure why such a dramatic shift in template.
1   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 9, 7:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Maybe the Globalist Nobles are placing their LibbyFuck fungible mouthpieces and puppets on notice that they will be scoured from the earth if they don't deliver with the virtue signaling and agitprop.
2   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 9, 9:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It probably doesn't take all that much to buy up AM stations, or to just pay them to say what you want.
3   marcus   ignore (13)   2020 Feb 9, 9:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

AM ?

Is that still a thing ?
4   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 10, 2:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I broadcast, therefore I AM. is it that complicated?
5   Booger   ignore (7)   2020 Feb 10, 4:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Radio is still a thing?
6   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 10, 9:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says
Radio is still a thing?

Barely,
Is it any wonder that the jocks are 100% for sale?
7   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 Feb 10, 6:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Radio and Journalism is dead. The influential fringe is where it's at.

You've got to snip and inject what you can into the conversation. you have to "Lean In" in every forum, or comments section you can. You never know when a Law Maker is reading.

I'm proof they listen. President Trump is a Frankenstein creation zapped to life by every word I have ever typed on the internet against the Liberals.

Here the Duck just thought I was doing it to give him mental wedgies.

Just be first to post in a Conservative news story about Trump. I guarantee you 100% Trump or his aides will read it.
8   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 10, 7:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Surprisingly cars still have am/fm radio on digital display. But no ability to have both am and fm as preselected options at the same time.

marcus says
AM ?

Is that still a thing ?
9   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 10, 7:30pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Actually, my Nissan Pathfinder does. I can have the presets be any mixture of AM, FM, SiriusXM, and "HD Radio."
10   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 10, 9:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says

It took till 2020 to invent a car that could handle radio properly?
11   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 11, 6:55am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It took till 2020 to invent a car that could handle radio properly?

In my wife's 2009 Odyssey, you do not even need to use presets. Just say "Radio 93.7 FM" and the radio will come on and tune to that station. I think many cars can do that, but the owner's are not aware of it.