Jayda Worship Thread

By NoCoupForYou follow NoCoupForYou   2020 Feb 10, 1:26pm 395 views   5 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Her latest update: A man married 27-years announcing he's gay is not a Hero

1   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 10, 1:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lol I wanna bang the blonde hostess who is faking her virtue signaling but thinking "I really would like to have a nice big ungay male cock in me right now then listening to this gay blather!" She's pitying him. What a farce but nice heels!
2   NoCoupForYou   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 10, 1:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Man, Jayda is so freakin' hot:

Big Boobs, Great Hair, Amazing Blue Eyes on Pale Skin, and an incredible Accent.

And to Top All, totally woke on the Islamist and Globohomo Threats.
3   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 10, 1:43pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says
Man, Jayda is so freakin' hot:

And to Top All, totally woke on the Islamist and Globohomo Threats.

Def hot and beautiful but it pains me that we need "tough" women on these issues just because there are no ungay men left - takes the hotness a tad bit away for me. Jayda def has more T in her than the average soyboy, but that's just how it is in Clown World. I mean honestly that should be a man right there announcing these obvious truths. Where are they?
4   NoCoupForYou   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 10, 2:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

In defense of her husband, I think he's been incarcerated twice and he basically has a gag order on him.

The same Met Police that can't keep stabbing under control probably has a dedicated officer just for him.
5   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2020 Feb 11, 1:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"No, Bill, not incredibly brave, incredibly narcissistic" (paraphrase) Heh,Heh!