Please log in to view images

Boycott McMuslim they nuke bacon now instead of grilling it, or they'll lose their HALAL certification

By Tenpoundbass follow Tenpoundbass   2020 Feb 11, 2:57pm 399 views   13 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

You McMuslim burger comes from a cow that had his throat cut while it was fully conscious and awake. Left to bleed out as it flounders and thrashes on the slaughter house floor for often as long as 20 minutes. I want you all to remember that the next time you munching on your 1/4 Quran Pounder.

1   Booger   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 11, 4:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Picture is of Filet O Fish.
2   just_dregalicious   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 11, 4:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's even WORSE to do that to a fish.
3   clambo   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 11, 4:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

To hell with halal.
4   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 11, 5:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Haven't eaten at McDonald's in many years anyway.
5   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 11, 6:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I thought they used a spike gun to the head of most animals before they start cutting them?
6   Automan Empire   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 11, 7:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I had quit eating burgers at McDs 15+ years ago but would still get breakfast there on the premise, "How could they fuck that up?"

Well one day I was sitting in the drive through line and the delivery guy hand trucks past me a bunch of frozen boxes boldly labeled "Folded cooked eggs"

Hell, even In-N-Out, supposedly the best freshest ingredients of all burger places, gives me a stomachache after a single quarter pound. However, I can polish off 3 pounds of prime rib in a sitting and it leaves me feeling full but not uneasy. Trust no burger chain.
7   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 11, 7:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says

I saw a video of that recently, and the animal most definitely is not dead or even unconscious for quite a lot time, standing there with a bloody spot on its head, knowing something awful is happening.

It falls down eventually and then they cut its throat, at which point it is still clearly not dead.

Don't want to ruin anyone's burger. But the current butcher system is pretty bad.
8   NoCoupForYou   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 12, 9:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Overworked illegal immigrants... there was a video that the Resource Extractors managed to pull from the internet.

They're in a huge rush, poorly trained, and the animals panic, takes them like 5 minutes to nail the thing and even then they miss.

Shitty production methods and quantity over quality.
9   WookieMan   ignore (4)   2020 Feb 12, 10:02am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

I get the process is disturbing. But how the fuck do people think they get their meat? 100 years ago everyone knew how this was done (more brutally and less sanitary). People are pussies now.

I don't get the people that ate meat their whole life and then at 38 it's a fucking problem. Just own the fact you ate that screaming pig or cow and move on. I hear the plant screamed just as loud.....
10   HEYYOU   ignore (47)   2020 Feb 12, 10:03am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

At least RepCons don't have to eat hormones ,steroids & antibiotics in their beloved feed lot farm raised meats.
I'm worried about the methods used to slaughter our meat but Republicans are not concerned about Americans being slaughtered in the streets of America by gun fire, even when it's other RepCons.
11   just_dregalicious   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 12, 12:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't get people who eat plants. Plants produce oxygen.

They must hate the planet.
12   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 12, 1:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_dregalicious says
I don't get people who eat plants. Plants produce oxygen.

They must hate the planet.

Which is why you should eat animals, because animals eat those plants.
13   mell   ignore (4)   2020 Feb 12, 4:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They do use a gun to the head which kills instantly and painless in most civilized / western countries. But there are exceptions for snackbar bros (and prob also jews) and those will cut the throat hang it up and let it bleed out.