Even Leftists are sick of Media Bullying and Shilling

By NoCoupForYou follow NoCoupForYou   2020 Feb 12, 10:00am 259 views   5 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

NEW HAMPSHIRE VOTER: I voted for Bernie, although there are a number of candidates I really like, and so I felt like when I finished voting, I was still undecided, including Elizabeth and including Michael Bennet.

ARI MELBER, MSNBC: That's sort of the paradox to decide and then feel undecided. You're a complex person.

NEW HAMPSHIRE VOTER: Yes. But I want to say the reason I went for Bernie is because of MSNBC.

ARI MELBER: Go on.

NEW HAMPSHIRE VOTER: I think it is completely cynical to say that he's lost 50% of his vote from the last time when there were two candidates, now there are multiple wonderful candidates who would be great presidents and people that I think we can unify and get behind, but the kind of "Stop Bernie" cynicism that I heard from a number of people, I watch MSNBC constantly, so I heard that from a number of commentators, it made me angry enough, I said okay, Bernie has my vote.

ARI MELBER: This is such an interesting point. What you're saying is, and we take criticism because we're journalists, we have to be open-minded, you say hearing from people, guests, contributors, the conversations you've heard that you felt were designed to tear down Senator Sanders or quote, unquote, "stop" him, actually endeared him to you.

NEW HAMPSHIRE VOTER: Absolutely. Absolutely. I could have chosen several candidates, but that's what pushed me over the edge for Bernie.

1   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2020 Feb 12, 11:05am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Liberals have a surprisingly insensitive vomit meter when it comes to their own candidates.
2   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 12, 7:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says
but the kind of "Stop Bernie" cynicism that I heard from a number of people... it made me angry enough, I said okay, Bernie has my vote.

Angry, and intolerant of differing opinions.

They are ruled by their emotions. They make decisions based on emotions, not logic.
3   NancyPelosiHaircut   ignore (4)   2020 Feb 12, 7:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
American voter : "We're idiots! We vote for Reps & Dems!"

As opposed to voting for Pedro?
4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (55)   2020 Feb 12, 11:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

None of these clowns weights close to 500 lbs or vocally admits to being a lesbian or admits to having forsaken bathing for eating pussy.

Whio can take any of them seriously?

Mayor Pete is gay but no one has seen him being bumblasted or heard him singing Judy Garland songs and bursting into tears.

Warren and Senator Amy are obviously lesbians but unless they grow beards and start wearing wife-beater T-shirts and braiding their armpit hair and gain 500 lbs each, they'll always be considered joke candidates.
5   Al_Sharpton_for_President   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 13, 5:35am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Google News home page yesterday:

Klobuchar comeback top story

Roger Stone next.

Devon Patrick (!) dropping out.

No Bernie wins NH story.

Seen it before. Who killed Seth Rich?