2020 Mar 8, 9:35am
321 views 17 comments
However it is true that 97% of scientist that believe in catastrophic man-made global warming also believe in climate change. The other 3% are idiots.
Have you ever seen a debate between climate scientists
WillPowers saysHave you ever seen a debate between climate scientistsYes. Michael Mann got his butt kicked.
Who was he debating and do you mean the film director, Michael Mann?
Yes, there are notable and very interesting debates on Youtube between the major players like Patrick Moore, Judith Curry and Dr Mann. For those who don't know, Michael Mann recently lost a lawsuit he initiated because he will not share data in his defamation suits, which would prove the climategate allegations of scientific fraud.To clarify, Michael Moore is a film director, Dr Michael Mann is the famous "hockey stick" scientist who correlated tree rings with CO2 levels and temperature. He is the subject of the "trick to hide the decline" email which referred to substituting actual temperatures at a convenient point to hide the projected temperature decline indicated by the tree rings.
Thanks Malcolm.Can anyone name the top climate scientist that believes man made co2 will cause catastrophic climate change?
I am a firm believer in climate change
How is this a personal attack? An attack on Jesus? Or capitalism? Why would scientists make this stuff up? And why are you ignoring evidence that the climate is changing?