Please log in to view images

Wuhan Virus Panic Meme Thread

By OccasionalCortex follow OccasionalCortex   2020 Mar 9, 1:30pm 2,775 views   231 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

« First    « Previous    Comments 192 - 231 of 231    Last »

193   Patrick   ignore (0)   2020 Mar 21, 6:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
Ceffer says
Coffee filters for toilet paper? Nobody's stockpiling coffee filters. You can even re-cycle by washing your coffee filters after coffee and letting them dry.

Isn't there a breed of coffee where the beans are eaten and crapped by a monkey before the beans are brewed? Sounds like you could do a "wipe and brew" here for the same exotic concoction.

You probably mean coffee beans crapped by the civet cat.

Lo and behold:

A civet cat, commonly known as a fishing cat has been traced to the coronavirus which causes SARS. Southern Chinese have a particular penchant for eating wild game, including civet cats. HONG KONG – A top Hong Kong scientist said on Friday it was likely the deadly SARS virus that has killed almost 700 people worldwide jumped to humans from civet cats, which are considered a delicacy by many people in southern China
194   Booger   ignore (6)   2020 Mar 22, 4:06am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Man Arrested for Stealing 66 Rolls of Toilet Paper from Hotel Amidst Coronavirus

203   Patrick   ignore (0)   2020 Mar 23, 7:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

208   WookieMan   ignore (4)   2020 Mar 24, 12:47pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says

If this doesn't work, then it's N. Korea or Iran nuking someone. Russia won't. I don't think it's a conspiracy, but it's kind of getting ridiculous at this point. So much shit has been thrown at the wall and it keeps getting more and more extreme. Biden and his gaffes are completely out of the headlines. I hear nothing about the Dem primaries besides them cancelling some of them.

Until more people die from this than Obama's pandemic, this is a complete waste of time thinking it's going to change the outcome. Adjust for 10 years of population growth and I'd say 20k Americans need to die from this to register once political ads start coming out. Even if 50k die, it feeds into Trump's base and his whole agenda... we're too reliant on China. This gets him more votes at this point unless we do actually hit 1M deaths.
213   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2020 Mar 25, 11:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says

"Hey Fat, Pushups, Fat. You dog-eyed pony soldier. Now let me tell you about Corn Pops."

They dragged him off screen as soon as they possibly could and blamed technical issues when he began to turn away from the podium to talk off camera during the livestream.

I'd say 50/50 he gets replaced at the Convention with Cuomo or maybe even Madame Secretary. As Clambo pointed out, the goal is to save the House from flipping, not to win the Presidency.
218   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (2)   2020 Mar 25, 3:43pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

technically they already do, they just have pictures and words on that toilet paper.
219   TEOTWAWKI   ignore (5)   2020 Mar 25, 3:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FortWayneIndiana says
Tenpoundbass says

and the quality is horrible: it's not soft, the size is wrong, etc.
225   OccasionalCortex   ignore (5)   2020 Mar 27, 8:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

226   clambo   ignore (5)   2020 Mar 27, 8:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer and I are on the same page, and I like not having to explain why I won’t take a cruise, go to Orlando or Anaheim, and I dislike expensive restaurants, bars forget it.

I was conned into taking someone to Barceloneta in Santa Cruz, I had an octopus tentacle for $17 plus other stuff at similar prices. Now I can avoid it.

Gym was a fun thing in Florida because of the AC in the summer.
228   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Mar 28, 2:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My triple shames: i like Popeye's and I shop at Walmart and Goodwill.
231   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 Mar 30, 7:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
My triple shames: i like Popeye's and I shop at Walmart and Goodwill.

Nothing wrong with Popeye's but their price.
I went there a few months ago, one opened near us. I bought 16piece a couple large sides and 6 or 8 biscuits.
It came to almost $50.00