please check out the anti-mandate news »

« prev   random   next »
1   porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Mar 14, 8:35am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag        

There's no better feeling than having a clean poo-hole. The level of confidence is overwhelming.
2   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 Mar 14, 8:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag        

I think it was shipped from China. And since China stopped shipping, supply ran out fast.

It’s what we get for outsourcing our production.
3   komputodo   ignore (3)   2020 Mar 14, 9:05am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag        

With the shortage of TP and tissue, mothers will once again be washing the hard crusty socks of their incel sons.
4   Booger   ignore (7)   2020 Mar 14, 9:51am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag        

Fortwaynemobile says
I think it was shipped from China. And since China stopped shipping, supply ran out fast.

It’s what we get for outsourcing our production.


Australia is where they import 40% of their toilet paper from China, and that is where all the toilet paper hoarding started.
6   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2020 Mar 14, 10:32am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag        

How come when all is said and done, it always comes down to the bunghole?
9   komputodo   ignore (3)   2020 Mar 14, 12:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag        

Ceffer says
How come when all is said and done, it always comes down to the bunghole?

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...LOLOL
10   FuckTheMainstreamMedia   ignore (7)   2020 Mar 14, 2:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag        

Fortwaynemobile says
I think it was shipped from China. And since China stopped shipping, supply ran out fast.

It’s what we get for outsourcing our production.


90% of TP is American and of the remaining 10% its mostly from Mexico and Canada.

The temporary shortage is mostly nervous Nellie assholes who can’t control their emotions. Honestly, most likely they already needed psychiatric help but are too stubborn and ignorant to seek it out.
13   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Mar 15, 2:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag        

CovfefeButDeadly says
The temporary shortage is mostly nervous Nellie assholes who can’t control their emotions. Honestly, most likely they already needed psychiatric help but are too stubborn and ignorant to seek it out.

I think 30% are nervous and 70% are buying it as a joke at this point. We always have a huge amounts of consumables like toilet paper and I hate running out in normal circumstances. My wife just bought a case/package to get the last one off the shelf a couple days ago.... we are ass hoes. I think we have 60 rolls and that is probably from 120 rolls some time before this craze started.

about   best comments   contact   one year ago   suggestions