Please log in to view images

1   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Mar 17, 12:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

But is ORANGEMANBAD still bad? Somehow this is a nefarious plot to victimize minorities and womyn.
2   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2020 Mar 17, 12:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why? People should have $$ saved and my tax paying ass shouldn't be on the hook for this.

I like Trump, but I dislike handouts.
4   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Mar 19, 2:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm afraid my keyboard was diagnosed with Coronavirus. I need complete tax forgiveness for a couple of years.
5   mell   ignore (4)   2020 Mar 19, 2:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OccasionalCortex says
Patrick says
You can take an extra 90 days to pay your taxes amid coronavirus outbreak

That's to pay. I think we still need to file by the 15th, tho.

No you can file 90 days later, it may even be extended further. Not sure about CA where they also extended 60 days, but federal taxes may not be filed or owed for quite a while the longer this thing goes. So CA filing/paying deadline is June 15 now and federal July 15.
6   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2020 Mar 19, 2:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OccasionalCortex says
Patrick says
You can take an extra 90 days to pay your taxes amid coronavirus outbreak

That's to pay. I think we still need to file by the 15th, tho.

You can file an extension.
7   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2020 Mar 19, 2:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

mell says
So CA filing/paying deadline is June 15 now and federal July 15.

Good. Because this year I owe the feds and owed by CA. =))
8   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 Mar 19, 3:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trump has sucked the wind out of the free shitters. First he tells them they are all getting $6K dollars, then the next day he announces the cure.
You do realize if the new discovery pans out, this thing will be behind us by next month. I doubt we'll see more than the planned first round of stimulus. IF that.

That Trump is a fucking genius. Oops A Stable Genius.
10   Booger   ignore (7)   2020 Mar 19, 3:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OccasionalCortex says
That's to pay. I think we still need to file by the 15th, tho.

You do.
11   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 Mar 19, 7:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

joshuatrio says

I like Trump, but I dislike handouts.

Same here, I make too much to get a penny. Even though this lockdown CA bullshit is gonna hit me hard this year. I’m glad he’s helping at least some people to stave off some recession.
12   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 Mar 19, 7:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Democrats do minor lock down
Trump responds with 1200 per adult.
Democrats shut down all businesses to make sure 1200 doesn’t cover losses