Please log in to view images

PREParation for COVIDopalypse Means Being Ready to Kill Without Bullets Therefore . . .

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch follow APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   2020 Mar 31, 8:56pm 236 views   14 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Your kids should be strong enough to drive a pitchfork through an adults sternum.

We've been practicing on cadavers at a morgue run by a friend and I have to tell you how proud I am of the girl.

One swing and she buries the fork to the hilt.

I need to have a cry.
1   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Mar 31, 11:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Old people with osteoporosis are easier. She should get a job with Obamacare.
2   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2020 Apr 1, 10:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortunately I live in Arizona where people can resell ammo using online markets to arrange meetups. Picked up 150 rounds of 9mm the other day, and another 150 from a gun shop right after they got their daily delivery.
3   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (53)   2020 Apr 1, 11:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

At the end, you won't even be able to buy gun powder for cartridge re-load and, if you could, cash will be worthless.

If you want to take a chance that you'll face someone who didn't believe this time it's different and knows how to survive a confrontation and bag a tasty face for dinner without using a firearm, go right ahead.
4   rd6B   ignore (1)   2020 Apr 2, 6:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NuttBoxer says

Bought ca. 150 12-gauge shells from Academy. Was conveniently delivered to my door.
5   Hausmeister T   ignore (0)   2020 Apr 2, 8:06am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shark Pendejo!
6   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (53)   2020 Apr 2, 8:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rd6B says

Nice. What happens when the courier systems have disbanded due to civil war, plague and bankruptcies of currencies and replaced by trade in yams and slaves?
7   rd6B   ignore (1)   2020 Apr 2, 9:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch says

I retire to my W TX compound in middle of desert and hunt trespassers while surviving on mesquite bean tortillas and nopalitos, and producing my own gunpowder which is easy being a chemist.
8   Hausmeister T   ignore (0)   2020 Apr 2, 9:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rd6B says
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch says

Hopefully you have a well on your property
9   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (53)   2020 Apr 2, 9:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rd6B says

Excellent. At least there is one real American on this list.
10   rd6B   ignore (1)   2020 Apr 2, 10:40am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch says
Excellent. At least there is one real American on this list.

You're too fast for assigning me a "true American" label. One needs to inquire if I wear a MAGA hat 24/7, MAGA-emblazoned underwear, and support our Orange Leader in 110% of his infallible endeavors! Only then one becomes a true American GLOBO!HOMO! opponent!
11   Hausmeister T   ignore (0)   2020 Apr 2, 1:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rd6B says
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch says
Excellent. At least there is one real American on this list.

There are two (2) types of real Americans: those that love their dear orange Führer and then those that love their country.
12   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 Apr 2, 7:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My kids are trained to shoot faster than the blink of an eye.
13   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Apr 2, 7:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortwaynemobile says
My kids are trained to shoot faster than the blink of an eye.

Some wives say their husbands are like that....
14   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Apr 2, 8:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
Old people with osteoporosis are easier. She should get a job with Obamacare.

It’s not too late to sign up for a death panel!