NYC Year of Crime

By NoCoupForYou follow NoCoupForYou   2020 Jun 28, 6:38pm 124 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

112 injured or killed in 83 shootings over 9 days in NYC: 'I haven't seen anything like this in my entire life' https://t.co/VI1CRzjXgp pic.twitter.com/uyhkIIF2ly

— 1010 WINS (@1010WINS) June 28, 2020

Got one for your Chalk slogans, @Patrick

No Bail is Violence
2   BayArea   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 28, 8:59pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

112 injured or killed lol

Pretty wide range of crime there lol
3   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 28, 9:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I feel sorry for the random innocent people who are getting shot because idiot white liberals are attacking the police.

I don't feel sorry for any idiot white liberals who get shot. How else are they going to learn?
4   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Jun 28, 10:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I love the wide eyed DUHHHHHHHH! crap, like none of this was predictable. When something predictable in public disorder occurs, it is no longer predictable, it is planned BECAUSE it is predictable.
5   clambo   ignore (5)   2020 Jun 28, 10:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My older brother lives around there, he said NYPD has abandoned the Bronx and Brooklyn.
6   theoakman   ignore (0)   2020 Jun 29, 9:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I know 3 people who were lifelong New Yorkers that are moving out of the city. 3 months ago, a real estate agent told me that all the NJ suburb purchases were from New Yorkers. After the riots, we've seen homes flying off the market in a day or two, all New Yorkers. White flight is happening.
7   komputodo   ignore (3)   2020 Jun 29, 10:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says

— 1010 WINS (@1010WINS) June 28, 2020

Got one for your Chalk slogans, @Patrick

No Bail is Violence

They must be spending more time at the range.