This july4thMore fireworks

By KgK one follow KgK one   2020 Jul 4, 7:27pm 235 views   10 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I am near Philly and saw lot of fireworks last few weeks and lot more on july4th. Fireworks were on 3 sides of my house. Something amazing. Any thermos on why so.much?

People are bored n need something to do?
1   theoakman   ignore (0)   2020 Jul 4, 7:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

We just blew the crap out of our street in NJ. It was great, everyone light off stuff left and right. This is the way it should always be. We figured, if we can't see em, we might as well put on a show ourselves.
3   FuckTheMainstreamMedia   ignore (7)   2020 Jul 5, 12:54am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Deep red OC was loud as a damn warzone.
4   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 Jul 5, 8:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

One of our Finale 9 shot mortars tipped over last night after the second shot was fired. Thankfully it tipped over away from us observing, and pointed right into my new Man Cave. It took three direct hits and now has three dings on the side. Thankfully the all steel Lark construction withstood the hits. I now have a new name for my shed. It's my Steel Reinforced Freedom Shed. And I'm quite proud of the battle scars, I'll always tell people I got those scars from the Battle of 2020, when America was battling the evil forces of Commies, Fags, Scumbags, and Dregs of humanity that wanted to destroy our way of life.

Thankfully after the third shot into my shed, it then turned into the corner of my yard and shot the remaining four into the dirt mostly.
5   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2020 Jul 5, 8:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Our neighborhood had a bigger bang than your typical city celebration. Tons of American flags and celebrating.
6   BayArea   ignore (1)   2020 Jul 5, 8:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fireworks in Pismo Beach were the most epic I’ve ever seen. All put on by private parties. The city sounded like a war zone for 5hrs straight lol.
8   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Jul 5, 11:59am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Here in SF ironically the hotspot was the low income housing block down the street. Everyone was patriotic and had a good time. Great fireworks to watch. We'll see how sleepy Joe will be doing..
9   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Jul 5, 12:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My hood went off big. Around 10PM there was a shot that literally shook the houses and set off car alarms! It was epic!
I chalk it down to people rebelling against Covidian restrictions!
10   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Jul 5, 12:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shaman says
I chalk it down to people rebelling against Covidian restrictions!

I'd say free money and nothing else to do most likely. Weird times.