British Model Turns Pieces Of Her Labia Into Designer Jewelry (NSFW)

By Eric Holder follow Eric Holder   2020 Jul 30, 2:08pm 168 views   5 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Jewelry should always reflect one’s personal style. In the case of British mom Tracy Kiss, it also memorializes her private parts.

Earlier this year, the model-turned-fashion-blogger underwent a labiaplasty in part to remove a cyst that doctors said was caused by friction in the area.

The 28-year-old Kiss then blogged about the experience in very, very elaborate details at her own personal blog.

Now Kiss is adding another wrinkle to the story: Turns out she saved some of the parts removed during the surgery and turned them into a one-of-a-kind choker.Kiss decided to make the labia heirloom as a trophy for overcoming the pain the experience had caused her.

“I also have my old breast implants too,” she told the Metro. “Unfortunately, the surgical fluid they were stored in turned them grey so I wanted a long-term option of preservation.”

The skin around Kiss’s sex organ also turned gray from the surgical fluid, As the graphic video below shows, she perked things up by covering the leftover labia in glitter.

Kiss finished the choker about a month ago and currently wears it around her neck with pride.

1   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Jul 30, 6:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Everybody will want to fuck her necklace instead of her, now.

"You only want me for my necklace? Brute!"
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2020 Jul 30, 8:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

A cyst from too much rubbing in the area.

There's video, I felt like I was gonna hurl. That woman is a nut. Maybe a plastic kooter ain't such bad idea.
3   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Jul 30, 8:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I hope that hospital is recommending some follow up medical care for her....at the psychiatric dept.
4   Rin   ignore (8)   2020 Jul 31, 6:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Eric Holder says
Now Kiss is adding another wrinkle to the story

Whenever I hear the word Kiss, I can't help but think of this lame ass band ...

5   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Jul 31, 7:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When she wears her necklace, a tit fuck becomes a twofer.