google maps now identifies businesses that are black, women, or trans owned

By Hircus follow Hircus   2020 Sep 15, 8:53pm 281 views   24 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

10 years ago I never would've believed that it would soon be legal to advertise and help people discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation etc... but here we are.

I think it will backfire. Instead of driving more business and aiding success, it will instead serve to divide by changing a businesses customer base from the current, natural mix, to a more concentrated customer base. Wokie-wokes will flock to these woke-flagged aka "approved" businesses, while others will use the feature to avoid them.

Also, my gut tells me this new timely implemented "woke owned" flag is intended as a 24hr, instantly accessible "dont burn here" map. Actually, more like a "you can now burn shit without fear of accidentally burning woke owned. please, dont stop burning - we will help you identify the enemy by marking your comrades."
1   GlocknLoad   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 15, 8:59pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I swear, they stole my idea. My plan wasn't as out front wokey though. I simply wanted to put a photo up of the owner.
2   GlocknLoad   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 15, 9:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm a dumbass though. How do I do this to check every place I shop?
3   Eric Holder   ignore (1)   2020 Sep 15, 9:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Good. I will avoid anything labeled with that kind of icons. On general principle.
4   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 15, 9:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

GlocknLoad says
I'm a dumbass though. How do I do this to check every place I shop?

Well, I think the owner needs to opt-in, so it may take a while for owners to do it. But it should appear on the google maps summary for that business, which you see when you click the business.

I was thinking I should write an app that uses location data + this google data. Whenever you approach a woke-flagged business, your phone will audibly "reeeeeeee" to warn you.
5   just_adhom_preaching   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 15, 9:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says
I think it will backfire. Instead of driving more business and aiding success

Always when I'm shopping for something. If I see 'woman owned' or some shit I just think, 'fuck it then some woman can buy it.'.
6   just_adhom_preaching   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 15, 9:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Eric Holder says

I still use dating website to hook up. Lately there is a tag on one of them for BLM. I don't discount them if they are hot. I look at that as an easy as fuck out. However, that might get my apartment burned down soon haha.. Fortunately not much of that shit so far down in SoSoCal.
7   just_adhom_preaching   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 15, 9:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says
you phone will audibly "reeeeeeee" to warn you.

That's an idea that would really work. I dunno if you can monetize it but it'll be downloaded heavily guaranteed. Up until the point where apple and android stores ban it.
8   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 15, 10:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Man, I would be so proud to get banned for making an app that alerts people to intolerance zones lol. But I think a google engineer would leak my appstore account info to the commies, followed by my house on fire.
9   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2020 Sep 15, 10:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How come they don't have an icon with a pair of scissors on male genitalia?
10   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 15, 10:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says

Goats blood on the door is so last millennia
11   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2020 Sep 16, 6:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wokie-wokes will flock to these woke-flagged aka "approved" businesses

Actually, wokies, especially elite wokies, still want the best for themselves, they just want to force others to patronize "minority" owned business. When they need a doctor, they want the top Jewish/White practitioner available, but the "public" should be forced to use the affirmative action graduates.
12   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2020 Sep 16, 6:51am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'll avoid everyone of them. Unless said Black person is on record fighting against the Liberal Commies inequality and injustices they perpetrate on America.

Not a fucking penny will I ever spend at a business wearing their race on their Door.
13   theoakman   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 16, 7:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

how long until they start notifying you that businesses are owned by white supremacists and racists?
14   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2020 Sep 16, 7:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Now I know where not to shop!
15   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 16, 9:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
Now I know where not to shop!

Thats the thing. If anyone believed society to be racist, this would be the worst idea ever.

theoakman says

Yes, but they will use some euphemism for racist, like "no minority ally registration sticke, must be a racist"! Its a step in the with us or against us direction.
16   NancyPelosiHaircut   ignore (4)   2020 Sep 16, 10:46am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Good to know what businesses should be avoided. Google nicely is bringing in racism, what a nice company.
17   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2020 Sep 16, 12:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This has been done before:

18   NoCoupForYou   ignore (2)   2020 Sep 16, 12:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says

That's EXACTLY what it was intended to help with.

Remember, Color Revolution. If I recall, Google made a similar app for the "Arab Spring"
19   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 16, 12:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
This has been done before:

signs say "german poeple, we warn you about shopping here!" and "The answer to jewish war propaganda is no german will buy from the jews"

Its interesting because racism against jews was a virtue signal in those days the same way hate againstwhite males is a virute signal today... and just like today, its more about non-believers than white males. the extreme left will protect its white allys and attack every color of person who doesnt comply. POC vs white is a mere rallying cry for the simpleminded. toay its the far leftists hate mob vs anyone who gets in their way. in 1930's germany it was the nazi hate mob against anyone who got in their way.
20   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2020 Sep 16, 12:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Are rioters intelligent enough or ethical enough to consult their google directories before consummating their drug fueled rampages? That's giving them a lot of credit for giving a shit.
21   Automan Empire   ignore (1)   2020 Sep 16, 1:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
giving them a lot of credit for giving a shit.

Most of the rioters are probably 90IQ dropouts and impulsive brainless drones. Attributing long term planning and action toward distant and abstract goals to them is laughable. Dipshits acting out impulsively is what drives riots and looting.
22   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 16, 2:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
Now I know where not to shop!

Exactly!
24   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Sep 16, 10:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says

Apps suck. Make it a web page for total control, way better privacy, and zero install.

If you really need the app-like experience, there are ways to do it from a browser, like progressive web apps (PWAs).