Hillary or Biden?

By MAGA follow MAGA   2020 Oct 19, 5:33pm 238 views   9 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I'm voting for Trump, but if the only two choices I had were either Hillary or Biden, I'd go with Hillary. The libs can't be serious about Uncle Joe.
1   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2020 Oct 19, 5:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The libs can't be serious about Uncle Joe.

True, since early on some were saying that Joe and Kamala were just put in as fodder, to appease them now and get them out of the way for 2024.
2   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Oct 19, 6:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Interesting theory. So the Democrats chose Joe and Kamala to be losers this time? I find it hard to believe, but so much has been so weird this year.
3   just_passing_through   ignore (7)   2020 Oct 19, 6:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MAGA says

You know, I'd never thought of that but I think I'd do the same.
4   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2020 Oct 19, 6:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I won't even exercise the thought.
5   theoakman   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 19, 6:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

What I can't believe is how educated middle aged individuals push so hard for a piece of shit like Biden. Trump has plenty of personality flaws, but his policies have been rock solid.
6   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2020 Oct 19, 6:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

IHLlary would need more exciting and colorful assassinations for me to vote for her.
7   Dholliday126   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 19, 8:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If the FBI had the Biden laptop since December, imagine had they disclosed it and Bernie become the nominee again.... looks like that guy got fucked twice by laptops.
8   PeopleUnited   ignore (1)   2020 Oct 19, 9:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

Not saying I believe it but it is plausible that the powers that be don’t want Democrats to win the presidency in 2020. But please let’s be clear, if this really is the plan, (to tank the race by nominating losers) it was not rank and file Democrats who hatched the plot, it was he hidden puppet masters who run Both political parties and all media who saw to it that Biden and Harris were on the ticket. But what makes it plausible is that if there ever were two more unelectable losers it could only be the losers from the 2016 election. Let’s face it, no one is more unlikable than Hillary. The election could be decided by “voters” who simply choose the candidate they would most like to drink a beer or coffee with. So who would these voters choose in 2020, sleepy Joe or The Donald?

And why won’t anyone in the lamest stream media ask why the FBI did not investigate Biden and the laptop incriminating evidence?
9   rocketjoe79   ignore (1)   2020 Oct 20, 10:05am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Remember, a Vote for Biden is really just a vote for Harris.