San Francisco suffering the effects of making theft legal

By Patrick follow Patrick   2020 Oct 26, 5:31pm 258 views   12 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

California’s ‘Woke’ Prop 47 Doomed Cities With Crime Rings And Theft
November 1, 2019 By Erielle Davidson

Since the passage of the infamous Prop 47 five years ago, then marketed by California Democrats as the “Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act,” theft has increased across the state, as organized crime rings have transformed ordinary shoplifting into a lucrative and sophisticated operation. It’s likely no coincidence that San Francisco now has the highest rate of property crime of America’s twenty largest cities.

And the results are even worse than Wuhan Virus for retail. Even Walmarts are closing in San Francisco:

TV camera crew films brazen shoplifter stealing from San Francisco Walgreens - during live news report about rampant thefts at the store

A man was seen stealing an airbed from behind a Walgreens cash register
He was caught in the act by a news camera crew who was on site reporting about rampant shoplifting at the store
The man took the mattress and casually exited the store on an electric scooter
The location will be the third Walgreens to close down this year due to theft

OK, let San Francisco die from Democrat infestation. When it is done, enough people will be so disgusted with Democrats that the party will have to be disbanded, which would be a wonderful thing.

The Democrats lost their way in 1973 or so and have been getting worse ever since. Now they are merely an instrument of China for destroying America.
1   GlocknLoad   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 26, 7:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Just a thought: what if prop 47 was passes as a way to slowly eliminate brick and mortar as a way of moving 100% of retail online.
2   just_passing_through   ignore (6)   2020 Oct 26, 8:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sucks but convenient. I called the local BestBuy 3x for 1.5hrs today to ask if they had 2 parts I needed. All three times I was hung up on before anyone finally answered the phone.

So I drove down and paid 3x what I should have for said parts because I needed them NOW and radio shack is gone and Fry's would take too long.

Fuckers were all standing around with no customers looking at their dicks when I arrived at 4PM.

However, in a pinch it beats the amazonians.
3   just_passing_through   ignore (6)   2020 Oct 26, 8:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Want to say it again: Best Buy sucks balls. It's really one of the shittiest companies out there right now. Just a matter of time before those bastards who don't answer the phone and don't process refunds for Christmas purchases go out of business but I'll be happy when they do.

Despite the fact that they somehow made 4hrs of my life easier today. Fuck em.
4   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2020 Oct 26, 8:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
“Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act,”

LOL! Like they say, the more altruistic the title..............
5   TrumpingTits   ignore (4)   2020 Oct 26, 9:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I heard from a well placed source that Safeway is seriously considering closing its stores in SF, too.
6   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2020 Oct 26, 9:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

GlocknLoad says

Very plausible.
7   just_passing_through   ignore (6)   2020 Oct 26, 9:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TrumpingTits says

well deserved food desert.
8   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2020 Oct 27, 5:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_adhom_preaching says

However, in a pinch it beats the amazonians.

Best Buy stocks "parts"???
9   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Oct 27, 8:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

About 5 years ago I worked on Market Street in SF and used to go to a cafe there each morning before work. Among many other very odd things (like a homeless guy walking up to me with a purple plastic scimitar and waving it at me) I saw another homeless guy go into the cafe and carefully look through the sandwiches before picking one he liked and just walking out. No one did anything to stop him.

Later I did hear the manager yell at another homeless guy doing the same thing, but again, he just took what he wanted and left.

The cafe is now out of business.
10   just_passing_through   ignore (6)   2020 Oct 27, 8:37am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
Best Buy stocks "parts"???

Adapters
11   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2020 Oct 27, 8:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

Please stop referring to Bums / Winos / Deadbeats / Losers as "Homeless"..
12   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Oct 27, 8:54am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They do mostly seem to be addicts and the mentally ill.