Tranny is Triggered

By MAGA follow MAGA   2020 Nov 30, 9:46am 336 views   9 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Realtor's trigger me!

2   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2020 Nov 30, 12:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yeah, I'll take xit's word for xit.
3   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Nov 30, 1:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What’s the chances that the most well-known tranny (chick with dick) in the USA has a last name of “Cox?”
4   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 30, 2:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shaman says
(chick with dick)

"There are no chicks with dicks, son, only men with boobs"
5   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Nov 30, 3:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Eric Holder says
Shaman says
(chick with dick)

"There are no chicks with dicks, son, only men with boobs"

I was thinking the same thing but I needed the word “dick” there to make the joke work.
6   BayArea   ignore (1)   2020 Dec 1, 6:37am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When he picked up the phone was he intending to call 911 or Jusie Smollet ?
7   porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Dec 1, 7:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What's embarrassing is that I would totally flirt with that tranny at a bar if I didn't know any better.
8   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2020 Dec 1, 7:47am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

porkchopexpress says

9   FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut   ignore (4)   2020 Dec 1, 10:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

yahoo and things they find important in life... just like Democratic party. Stupid shit of the few exalted to the level of most important issues they care about.