Yup, They Be Corrupt, The Republic Is Doomed

By Ceffer follow Ceffer   2021 Feb 22, 9:19am 196 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Pedo President and Pedo Chief Justice of SCOTUS, what did you expect:
"SCOTUS refuses to review Pennsylvania election cases." Claim outcome would be non determinative, which is flagrant falsehood. Of course, there's that little issue of 'swearing in' the fake president.

There is much more important business, like dismantling our country for the Globalists.

1   Onvacation   ignore (5)   2021 Feb 22, 12:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How deep is the state?
2   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2021 Feb 22, 5:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I remember possibly one of my first red pill moment when I saw a large black and white picture closeup of Earl Warren holding the Warren Report. I really studied that picture because I thought: "That is deep shame in that man's eyes. What is he so ashamed about?" Of course, now we know why Earl Warren was ashamed.
3   Onvacation   ignore (5)   2021 Feb 22, 6:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
Of course, now we know why Earl Warren was ashamed.

Last I heard Oswald shot Kennedy with a rusty Italian rifle, just like the Warren report says. Those dang lone assassins were a real problem in the sixties.

Never forget 911. The NIST report showed us how to build back better and STOP fire induced collapses of steel framed buildings. It worked. Since the three towers collapsed on 9/11/2001 no other steel buildings have collapsed from fire.

I am sure the 911 like investigation of the insurrection will get to the bottom of how Roger Stone led the 280 people who were charged with Misdemeanor trespassing. Trump is looking at Federal time.
4   Onvacation   ignore (5)   2021 Feb 22, 6:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Next we'll hear that Biden is letting Monsanto run the USDA.
5   MisdemeanorRebel   ignore (3)   2021 Feb 22, 6:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Also interested in Laura Loomer's role in the Insurrection, given she was out of the country at the time.
6   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2021 Feb 22, 7:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says

Yes, and coordinating the assault through "Parlor."