Trump launches website

By Patrick follow Patrick   2021 Mar 30, 10:36pm 156 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Not much there yet. I hope he uses it to "Tweet".
1   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2021 Mar 30, 10:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

THE RIGHT VIEW WITH PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP AND LARA TRUMP
2   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Mar 30, 11:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm waiting to make sure it's real first. Wouldn't want to be sandbagged by psyops yet again.
3   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2021 Mar 31, 5:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's not a social media site?
4   WookieMan   ignore (7)   2021 Mar 31, 5:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WineHorror1 says
It's not a social media site?

Gotta start somewhere. The longer he waits the less valuable starting a site is. Kind of like a demo or beta testing. If there's traffic, I'm sure he'll figure it out. Or at least his people will.

Regardless of how Trump portrays himself, POTUS isn't an easy job (which worries me about Biden....). You're never off duty even if you're sleeping. I can promise you he was burned out after leaving office.

He can say he works 20 hours a day, but talking on the phone and golfing isn't that strenuous. I only sleep 4-5 hours a night, but my days are super chill outside of the home schooling which end MONDAY!!!! YES. This has been a total nightmare, but I think we're nearing the finish line. And I still didn't get Covid.

I personally don't know how much money he can make off any type of website though. He'll get ad revenue from MyPillow or Black Rifle Coffee. Odds are he won't get big money from the huge corps though. I know guys like Crowder or Shapiro make good money, but is it worth it for the effort and hassle for an already wealthy person? He has other business and ways to make $$$. You need money from DOW corps to make truly substantial money in that market. Not sure any would buy ads. I could be wrong as I have been before though.
5   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Mar 31, 10:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

You'll know it is real when the ISPs ban it.