Good summary of our current situation

By Patrick follow Patrick   2021 Apr 3, 10:48pm 267 views   15 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

The U.S. Government is Hopelessly Corrupt

6-7 minutes

I went to war for the United States three times. I have always loved
my country. I still do. It is the U.S. government that I despise,
which has deliberately and decisively separated itself from the
American people.
In his 1993 book, “The Wish for Kings,” Lewis Lapham described
the U.S. government as an oligarchy: “…that 2% of the population
who own the media and the banks, manage the government,
operate the universities, print the money, write the laws and, every
four years, hire a President.”
Is there any doubt that the oligarchy hired the enfeebled Joe Biden
to run for President and carry out its wishes because Donald
Trump would not?
That was the essence of the 2020 election and an explanation for
the last four years of political turmoil in which the oligarchy
illegitimately tried to remove Trump from the Presidency.
But it is now far worse than that.
In the past decades, the oligarchy was manipulating government
simply to maximize its profits, as Lapham wrote: “The politicians
1 of 4 1/11/21, 11:01 AM
dress up the deals in the language of law or policy, but they’re in
the business of brokering the tax revenue, and what keeps them in
office is not their talent for oratory but their skill at redistributing the
national income in a way that rewards their clients, patrons, friends
and campaign contributors.”
Today, in addition to maximizing profits, the oligarchy wants to
control what you read, what you think and what you are permitted
to express.
There is an unholy and dangerous alliance combining the media
and Big Tech with the national security state, that is, the
intelligence services, the military-industrial complex and law
enforcement.
It is, quite literally, an effort to abrogate the First Amendment of the
U.S. Constitution and eliminate free speech. The United States
government has gone beyond authoritarianism towards the
Chinese Communist Party model of state capitalism and
totalitarianism.
And what better candidate to carry that model forward than Joe
Biden, who is already compromised by his close connections with
the Chinese government?
Make no mistake, Donald Trump won the 2020 Presidential
election. It was stolen, not only from him, but, more importantly, it
was stolen from the American people by the well-organized and
well-financed application of massive electoral fraud.
A detailed description of the election fraud was published by Dr.
Peter Navarro.
Most of what the media are reporting about the election and the
2 of 4 1/11/21, 11:01 AM
events following it, such as the so-called “assault” on the Capitol
building, are lies combined with Big Tech censorship and
psychological operations conducted by those with connections to
the national security state.
Media disinformation and Big Tech censorship are extensions of
and an attempt to solidify the fraudulent 2020 election, which was
not simply a contest between the Democrat and Republican
ideologies, but a battle between the entrenched power of the
bipartisan political establishment versus the freedom and well-being
of the American people.
Contrary to the claims of the discredited media, there was never a
cult of personality.
Donald Trump was an instrument by which the American people
might wrest control of their own government from the vicelike grip
of the oligarchy.
The oligarchy hates, not just Trump, but hates and fears the
American people, who represent an obstacle to the oligarchy’s use
of government as a lever to obtain personal power and profit.
It is a fundamental principle of democracy that the efficiency and
effectiveness of government are directly dependent upon the
trustworthiness of government officials as representatives and
executors of the views and desires of the people.
Americans now believe that we are not citizens of a republic, but
subjects of a fraudulently-elected aristocracy, composed of a
self-absorbed permanent political class, which serves the interests of
international financiers at the expense of the American people.
Although we have elections in the United States, we no longer
3 of 4 1/11/21, 11:01 AM
have representative government.
As an American patriot, it is painful for me to admit it because I
have always considered the United States as history’s greatest
democratic republic, but my country’s government is hopelessly
corrupt.
The U.S. government must be stripped bare and rebuilt from the
ground up according to the U.S. constitution as it was written, not
how it has been interpreted by the self-centered incompetents,
cowards, profiteers and deranged, but otherwise unemployable
ideologues, all of whom currently populate the government’s
executive, judicial and legislative branches.
Three years before the start of the American Civil War, Abraham
Lincoln said a government cannot endure permanently half slave
and half free — that a house divided against itself cannot stand.
Likewise, a government separated from the people cannot stand.
He may be inaugurated, but Joe Biden will never, under any
circumstances, be considered a legitimate President.
Lawrence Sellin
Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is retired from an international career in
business and medical research with 29 years of service in the U.S.
Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq.
4 of 4 1/11/21, 11:01 AM
1   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2021 Apr 4, 6:53am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The United States
government has gone beyond authoritarianism towards the
Chinese Communist Party model of state capitalism and
totalitarianism.

That is the textbook definition of Fascism - where government controls but does not own the means of production.
2   clambo   ignore (5)   2021 Apr 4, 8:04am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I’m very angry about the election fraud perpetrated on Americans.
I’m also angry at twerps like Topogigio Fauci being an attention seeking asshole.
I’m incensed at Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Google, Apple and their ilk for lying to us and censoring us.
I have a few friends left, but everywhere I go I bump into people who are brainwashed and they try to pull the bullshit on me; fuck them all. I don’t let them and I argue a little bit, while trying not to offend the poor dears.

A couple older females will talk to me about shit on the news, and I interrupt them: “I don’t watch regular TV. I don’t watch the networks and their bullshit news, so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Why do you?”

I’m not sure how it will all turn out, and I feel sorry for young white males who see the disrespect towards them every day.

I’m happy that I am now able to choose whom I deal with; if I have a doctor who pisses me off, he’s out, I’ll see another. If I take some female out and she says something dumb she’s turned loose by my favorite method; 👻

My only hope is that our natural instinct to fight back will persist and eventually wear the assholes down.
3   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 4, 8:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Never fear, the leftists will turn on each other as they always do.

We see it already to some degree.

4   mell   ignore (6)   2021 Apr 4, 8:27am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I would not invest in most big tech right now, esp. social media companies after the covid run, the censorship will deprive them of a lot of revenue and diversity. The people on there have not much money and the dullness will increase the splintering into different social media and tech tools, of course they can always try to buy companies such as snap to stay relevant but they will likely fall victim to the same censorship rules. You have already seen a shift away from tech into traditional Dow sectors and companies.
5   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2021 Apr 4, 9:25am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says

I heard that young white males have a lot of Neanderthal DNA in them. You don't want to marginalize those mother fuckers.
6   RC2006   ignore (2)   2021 Apr 4, 10:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Who is this 2% cabal that controls banks and media. Bet they have also tried to turn every population they get there fangs in the last 100 years to become comunist for easy control and destruction.
7   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Apr 4, 1:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Pane
8   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 4, 5:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
Who is this 2% cabal that controls banks and media.

Well, the Jews are just under 2% of the US population, but probably only half of them are in the upper 2% by assets or income. There are a lot of other rich people in on this as well, like Bezos and Gates.
9   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2021 Apr 4, 6:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HunterTits says
It is its natural manure

Is there such a thing as "artificial" manure? (Cue joke about Dem speech here). If you smart people have indeed created artificial manure, I insist that you put that "shit" away and get working on a room temperature super conductor.
10   BoomAndBustCycle   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 4, 9:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why didn’t they just assassinate Trump if the government is really an oligarchy controlled by the 1% who desperately wanted him out of office?
11   mell   ignore (6)   2021 Apr 4, 9:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BoomAndBustCycle says

First I don't think it's that black and white, it's far more chaotic. 2nd it would have made him a martyr and caused widespread unrest and denial of cooperation from the plebs/proles which would have disrupted even the lives of the US oligarchy. It's much more convenient to turn people on each other then having them turn on the government/rulers.
12   BoomAndBustCycle   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 4, 9:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

mell says

I would have to disagree. Facebook is a 3 billion user juggernaut. They basically just have to flick a few switches and the money starts pouring in for WhatsApp and Instagram... in terms of monetization.

Any laws the government passes that would hurt Facebook... would hurt the smaller upstarts more. Facebook can afford to police activity of their social media sites and still make money. SNAPCHAT and TIKTOK don’t have the profits or war chest to afford being held liable for the activity of its users.

People don’t want to switch social media services. They want the social media service to get better. Facebook will sooner than later be a virtual VR interface where scrolling a timeline will seem quaint.

Once the tech is good enough that instead of video chat... they can literally scan a hologram of my body and put me in the same room as my friends and family 3000 miles away for family gatherings social media will be amazing. With advances in augmented reality and VR breakthroughs in the next 20 years social media has a lot of potential.
13   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 4, 9:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BoomAndBustCycle says
Facebook is a 3 billion user juggernaut

I disagree with that. They have reached their growth limit.

I'm also pretty sure that most of their registered users do not actually use Facebook much.
14   mell   ignore (6)   2021 Apr 4, 9:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BoomAndBustCycle says
mell says

People don’t want to switch social media services. That’s a fact. Facebook will sooner than later be a virtual VR interface where scrolling a timeline will seem quaint.

Most younger generation social media users have left fb already and VR will be a space with stiff competition that has yet to prove to be monetizable from the common people. FB can buy other social media sites though and buy innovation to keep growing. Still the fat years are over. Of all the giant social media stocks fb is still relatively cheaply valued, so it has room to gain, can't see more than 10%-20% though in 2021 if at all. The earnings expectations are high and the quarterly "beats" are declining.
15   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2021 Apr 6, 10:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BoomAndBustCycle says
People don’t want to switch social media services.

Yeah they do!
BoomAndBustCycle says
They want the social media service to get better. Facebook

Fuck Facebook. They have shown themselves to be an enemy of the people.
BoomAndBustCycle says

Some people won't have to leave the house at all! I have an idea! How about everyone just live in VR pods? We can have feeding and pooping tubes and our muscles can be disconnected and the unused bioelectrical energy can be used to power the grid?

And Bill Gates nano-engineered antibodies can keep us all safe from viruses!