Masks Control People, Not Viruses

2021 Apr 20, 8:45am   17,439 views  678 comments

by Patrick   ➕follow (58)   💰tip ($0.75 in tips)

Published online 2020 Nov 22.

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
Baruch Vainshelboim⁎

Abstract
Many countries across the globe utilized medical and non-medical facemasks as non-pharmaceutical intervention for reducing the transmission and infectivity of coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19). Although, scientific evidence supporting facemasks’ efficacy is lacking, adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established. Is has been hypothesized that facemasks have compromised safety and efficacy profile and should be avoided from use. The current article comprehensively summarizes scientific evidences with respect to wearing facemasks in the COVID-19 era, providing prosper information for public health and decisions making. ...

Conclusion
The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

« First    « Previous    Comments 652 - 678 of 678

657   GNL   2022 Nov 2, 2:16pm

Well, I'm going to make yet another T-shirt. This one is for Thanksgiving. The whole extended family will be there. Probably 40 people. 50/50 jabbed. Any suggestions?

On the front, I'm thinking putting the words..."Righteous Anger"
658   Patrick   2022 Nov 3, 7:09pm

BOOM! Alberta Premier Danielle Smith leading the way with commonsense and science: "The detrimental effects of masking on the mental health, development and education of children in classroom setting is well understood, and we must turn the page on what has been an extremely difficult time for children, along with their parents & teachers,” Smith wrote in a statement released Oct. 29. "No masks"
659   Patrick   2022 Nov 10, 10:51pm

Taken from another thread.
661   Misc   2022 Nov 11, 10:21pm

Patrick says

I double dog dare any State AG to charge anyone in the Biden administration with Child Abuse. ------ What, no takers ????

I thought we were a nation of laws, that nobody is above the law, etc.
664   GNL   2022 Nov 14, 7:46pm

Patrick says

Haha, I think I just found my new Xmas shirt. I have about 10 anti Covid shirts now and wear them often.
669   GNL   2022 Nov 17, 8:18pm

Patrick says

From https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022/11/14/fourth-turning-winter-of-death/

Unbelievable what they did to children. I am so lucky that my children were already graduated and out of school and my grandkids are too young to start school. I'm afraid of how I might have handled all this masking shit.
670   FortwayeAsFuckJoeBiden   2022 Nov 17, 8:41pm

GNL says

Patrick says

its sad, they are breaking them and marketing gay to them constantly. a lot of kids gonna grow up fucked up.
671   Patrick   2022 Nov 17, 9:29pm

A more abstract kind of leftist mask:

677   Patrick   2022 Nov 25, 4:05pm

Eric Schmitt
@Eric_Schmitt
Another tidbit from Fauci depo: In Feb ‘20 he emailed a friend advising her masks were ineffective. Confirmed again on Mar 31. On Apr 3 he’s adamant masks should be worn even though he couldn’t cite a single study to prove it. Mandates followed—Lives ruined

COVID tyranny is born
8:05 AM · Nov 25, 2022
678   Patrick   2022 Nov 28, 2:22pm

Fauci Knew Masking Was ‘Ineffective’ While Pushing Mask Mandates, Deposition Reveals

« First    « Previous    Comments 652 - 678 of 678

Please register to comment:

about   best comments   contact   latest images   memes   one year ago   random   suggestions