please check out the anti-mandate news »

Who can create a meme cryptocurrency coin for me

By Bitcoin follow Bitcoin   2021 Apr 25, 7:13pm 225 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I have lots of great ideas to pull money out from Antifa/BLM kids....
just let me know who can create a meme coin and website,,,,
1   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 Apr 25, 7:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I want a cut for the idea man.
2   Bitcoin   ignore (16)   2021 Apr 25, 8:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortwaynemobile says
I want a cut for the idea man.

I know...lets do this Patnet
3   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 Apr 25, 9:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I know a guy actually, he was doing something similar for RNC that involved that tech. If you can seriously sell it, it can be a really good partnership. I’ll ask him.
4   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 26, 9:54am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think it's not all that difficult.

You just have to come up with a protocol that hashes transaction blocks, including the hash of the previous block. It has to get progressively more difficult as computing power increases, and it has to have some distributed consensus protocol among miners.

I'm guessing a week of work for a good programmer to come up with something workable.
5   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 26, 9:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I think it's not all that difficult.

Create Patcoin. Then you can retire in Caligulan Splendor.
6   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 26, 10:19am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

As long as you call it "Shitcoin", I'm in!