CHYna promotes Masculinity, Trad Gender Roles, more Male Teachers

By MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou follow MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   2021 May 3, 12:01pm 133 views   8 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

...while pushing the exact opposite in the US via Hollywood and Wall Street.

There have been proposals on "improving the imbalance" between male and female teachers in primary and secondary schools, given that the industry is largely female-dominated, to improve the presence of men in children's early education.

There has also been a proposal to increase the amount of sports classes at primary schools. While this proposal isn't gender specific, lawmakers have recently called on schools to push a "gender-differential education for students… to boost the masculinity of boys", and have suggested that boys are increasingly "timid and quiet" and in need of stronger guiding role models.

1   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 3, 3:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

China is doing the right thing there. But they will never support the right thing for the US, because they are trying to destroy us. They will keep pushing feminism and sodomy to us.
2   RC2006   ignore (2)   2021 May 3, 4:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My son's last elementary had a male principle and zero male teachers I think if there was one he was hiding. Then after he left I think the school was 100% female except the custodian.

There were way more men teachers when I was a kid and the principles were always men.
3   RC2006   ignore (2)   2021 May 3, 4:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

It's why I think China unfortunately will beat us at some point. They go off reality not fantasy pc caring about hurt feelings. Sucks US got infiltrated and turned into what it is today.
4   MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   ignore (0)   2021 May 3, 4:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
There were way more men teachers when I was a kids and the principles were always men.

There were mostly female teachers in K-6, then JHS and HS is was like 70/30 F/M. Esp. Math & Social Studies. Best teachers I ever had were male.
5   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 3, 5:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That's true for me as well. My best teachers were all male.
6   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 May 3, 7:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

American ruling class is into fag shit lately. They don’t care about anything else.
7   KgK one   ignore (0)   2021 May 3, 7:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

School system is horrible here. My kid can learn knows more math but they won't advance her. Had to talk to many she/her guidance counselor many times n finally got little results.

Basically they want to keep kids dumb to justify their job.

Kahn academy is way better.
8   MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   ignore (0)   2021 May 3, 8:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

KgK one says

Basically they want to keep kids dumb to justify their job.

Kahn academy is way better.

I watched one of those Futurist Shorts sponsored by Whirlpool or GE or some shit.

The Kid in the house learned remotely, and Mom made sure his ass did the work. Of course, she was home to do so.

Imagine the future we could have had - and still can.

Once a kid reaches some basic 6th grade-ish literacy and numeracy, other than some STEM, almost anything can be learned at home.