Reminder: Trump won

By MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou follow MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   2021 May 10, 1:37pm 299 views   15 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

The chances of coming back from a 5-10% deficit with 60% of the vote in a Presidential Race is vanishingly rare. That it happened in several states in One Election is all but impossible.
1   MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   ignore (1)   2021 May 10, 1:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Also:

Dem-RINO Election Officials, November 2020-April 2021: Dumbass Dotard! The Dominion Machines don't connect to the internet! They're AIRGAPPED!
Dem-RINO Election Officials, May 2021: We didn't have the router password. Only Dominion Employees had them

Leftists 2005-2020: We can't have election machines connecting to the internet! DIEBOLD DIEBOLD DIEBOLD BUSHHITLER!
Leftists 2020: There's no problem with election machines connecting to the internet.
2   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 May 10, 2:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Well, they only connected to the internet a little bit. If they had connected to the internet a lot, it might have mattered.
4   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 May 10, 7:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cool. Sounds like the Trumpster may be positioning to take back his rightful election.

Some hopeium rumblings say the Pentagon naysayers have been quelled and ducks are more in a row with the military. They also say that the population has to show at least a 60 percent fraud education index before they will invoke their powers, preferably 65 percent or more. Are we getting there?

Who knows say the crows.
5   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 10, 8:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Here's the link to the above post by Trump:

I'm glad he's back online and "Tweeting" so to speak, without censorship from Twitter this time.
6   clambo   ignore (5)   2021 May 10, 8:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

There is zero chance that Biden actually won.
What makes me certain?
The censorship of any discussion of election fraud or irregularities anywhere.
I hope Trump fights back.

“Thank god” is a common phrase in Mexico.
My female friend said that she got the vaccine recently “thank god.”
I corrected her “thank Trump.”

I also never stop talking about how senile and evil Biden is, the pandemic hoax, etc.
I don’t give a fuck; today only a judge or a cop can affect my speech.
7   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 10, 8:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lol, I've become more and more like that @clambo

Maybe getting older has something to do with it. Getting richer definitely did. I don't work now so I can't be fired by the evil blue-haired lefties.
8   rocketjoe79   ignore (1)   2021 May 11, 10:28am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

And the Dominion system, unlike any other software in existence, CANNOT BE HACKED. End of Story. Stop asking questions.
9   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 May 11, 11:32am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's beginning to look like Dominion employees, not public officials, controlled the machines in Arizona. Must have been part of the bribe-plex.

Dominion: "Don't bother your pretty little heads over the election. The nice Soros company will take care of it."
10   farmer2021   ignore (10)   2021 May 11, 11:39am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

People lost as they were lead by Loser Trump, Same happened to Anglo-Sikh wars.
This is what describes it:
Without true leader, Forces lost even after winning.People won for Trump and he lost for people. Loser!
>Ik Sarkar Bajon,Faujan Jit Ke Annt Nuun Horian Ne
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shah Mohammada Singhan Ne Gorian De
Wang Nimbuan Lahu Nichor Ditte
Je Kar Hondi Sarkar Taan Mul Paandee
Jehrian Khalse Ne Teghan Morian Ne
Shah Mohamada Ik Sarkar Bajon
Faujan Jit Ke Annt Nuun Horian Ne
/*************************************/
In simple English translation Shah Mohammad says:
Sikh soldiers squeezed British soldiers blood, as one squeezes lemon.
If Maharaja Ranjit Singh had been alive,
He would have appreciated and honoured the Sikh soldiers for bravery
As some Sikh soldiers fought with just swords in their hands.
Shah Mohammed concludes:
But for Sarkar (Maharaja Ranjit Singh) Sikh having won ultimately lost.
Sikhs lost first Sikh War and Second Sikh War because of treachery of men like Teja Singh and Dogras like Dhyan Singh, who was Prime Minister during Ranjit Singh’s lifetime, and his brother Gulab Singh and conspiracy of British East India Company.
12   richwicks   ignore (4)   2021 May 11, 9:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I don't work now so I can't be fired by the evil blue-haired lefties.

Liberating isn't it?

When I was in my late 20's I was laid off from a company that ultimately went bankrupt. I spent 6 months going insane having little to do, living with my 2 dogs that initially loved all the time I spent with them, until they didn't..

In my late 40's, having taken off time (this time intentionally) for 6 months, I'm much better with it.

If you've never taken an extended period of time off, you can go either way. Wish you the best of luck. I strongly recommend you remain active intellectually. You may not need money, but keep on trying to acquire it.
13   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2021 May 11, 9:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

VOTER PROTECTION WITH PETER NAVARRO
14   komputodo   ignore (3)   2021 May 11, 9:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
“Thank god” is a common phrase in Mexico.

Yes Gracias a DIOS.....and the other classic....Con favor de Dios...GOD willing.
15   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 11, 10:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

richwicks says

Thanks @richwicks

I'm really enjoying the time so far. I'm working on a genealogy website I've wanted to do for ages.