1   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 May 10, 5:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lifting only with the Immense Prehensile Penis that has Barry's name tattooed on its tip.
2   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 10, 5:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That's a biological woman claiming to be a man, right? Or is it the other way around?

I really don't know.
3   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 May 10, 5:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I really don't know.

Repeat after me, Patrick: "it's Michelle, It's Michelle, It's Michelle" and click your heels twice.
4   MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   ignore (1)   2021 May 10, 5:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LOOK AT THOSE (literal) TRAPS:

Seriously, those shoulders are impressive for a guy, not bad for an athlete, even.

5   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 May 10, 6:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Guess what, Michael. The CIA and PTB said that if they are going to train me to be a proper, teleprompter reading Manchurian to run for high office, one of us has to be the bitch."
6   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 10, 8:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Lol, got me. I did not recognize zhe.
7   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 May 10, 10:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Lol, got me. I did not recognize zhe.

A certain amount of gullibility seems to be a good thing in a thinking mind, if it unravels the gull dispassionately.
9   MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   ignore (1)   2021 May 11, 2:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

More bullshit:

Big Mike claims Xir was allowed to take "IVF" shots at home, administered by xir's "ownself". Pure, unalloyed BS. No Fertility Clinic would allow somebody to self-inject at home and certainly not 20 years ago.