please check out the anti-mandate news »

“Who are they to dictate good and evil if they themselves are evil?”

By gabbar follow gabbar   2021 Jun 9, 9:54am 194 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Congratulations to the country of Nigeria, who just banned Twitter because they banned their President. More COUNTRIES should ban Twitter and Facebook for not allowing free and open speech—all voices should be heard. In the meantime, competitors will emerge and take hold. Who are they to dictate good and evil if they themselves are evil? Perhaps I should have done it while I was President. But Zuckerberg kept calling me and coming to the White House for dinner telling me how great I was. 2024?

Source: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/statement-by-donald-j-trump-45th-president-of-the-united-states-of-america-06.08..21-02
1   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jun 9, 9:59am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Twitter is indeed evil.

There are rumors that founder Jack Dorsey is a primary funder of Pantyfa. Also saw a photo of him with their tattoo on his ankle, but could have been photoshopped.
2   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Jun 9, 10:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How do they 'ban' Twitter? Anyone with a VPN can probably get around it.
3   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jun 9, 10:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

True, but I'd bet that 90% of people don't even know what a VPN is.
4   Bd6r   ignore (1)   2021 Jun 9, 10:35am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Twitter is raycist because they argue with Nigerians who are very, very black.
5   Onvacation   ignore (7)   2021 Jun 9, 12:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
True, but I'd bet that 90% of people don't even know what a VPN is.

I've virtually worked with some Chinese in China recently. It seems they have different levels of VPN that are officially sanctioned. Other VPN's are blocked. We have had some problems transferring documents.

6   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jun 9, 1:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rb6d says
Twitter is raycist because they argue with Nigerians who are very, very black.

It is awkward, but the Igbo, the Nigerians who do remarkably well academically in the West, are also the lightest skinned Nigerians.