please check out the anti-mandate news »

The political elite prefers to scorn the common people for wanting a say in their government

By Patrick follow Patrick   2021 Jul 26, 10:13am 222 views   30 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

The odd election of 2020 does not sit well with a great many Americans. They are not in the mood to engage in the equivalent theatrics of Ben Cohen’s mockery of Bush or the pussyhat feminists’ sneers against Trump.

President Biden is, in their view, a hollow figure not even worth mention. Their complaint lies far deeper as they see the purposeful destruction of American values by an elite that bullies and derides them.

What will come of this? How might revolt manifest itself? I hope it will be a successful recapture of key institutions, perhaps beginning with the schools. But the political elite that prefers to scorn the common people for wanting a say in their government is playing an awfully risky game. Despair breeds wrath and that fire, once ignited, will engulf us all.

I think that's a perfect summary of the situation.

The political elite scorns the common people for wanting a say in their government.
1   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2021 Jul 26, 11:17am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

elite is not an accurate term. They are neither better, nor more skilled. You could say cabal, conspirators, or even inferior.
2   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Jul 26, 1:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NuttBoxer says
elite is not an accurate term

In sociology/political science, elites only refer to the subset of society that actually controls it...economically, politically and culturally. We have ALWAYS had elites All societies do. In fact, it was the elites of Colonial America that led the revolt against King & Parliament, not the common man as falsely depicted in the movies. Sure, commoners did most of the fighting but the elites financed and led it. It was more like a civil war than a true revolution like what happened later in Russia.

Less than 7% of the population in the colonies was even involved in the Revolutionary War. The entire Boston Tea Party thing was propaganda. Still is. Elites were far, far more pissed that that Lord North made changes that put the royal governors into HIS pocket and all but killed westward expansion (what became Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee & Alabama, specifically) because London did not want to expend treasure on sending troops to defend settlers that invaded Native American territory.
3   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2021 Jul 26, 4:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HunterTits says

Which revolution?

HunterTits says

Aaannnd there's your problem. Getting definitions from made up fields of study.
4   richwicks   ignore (3)   2021 Jul 26, 4:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NuttBoxer says
HunterTits says

Which revolution?

American revolution. The war for independence.

NuttBoxer says

HunterTits says

Aaannnd there's your problem. Getting definitions from made up fields of study.

We need common terms.

I'd agree, they aren't "elite" in terms that I would consider "elite", but it's the definition. It gives them comfort. Let them have it, an unprepared group of thugs is better than a prepared one.

I think we are getting close to a revolution. When the idiots in power prove they just refuse to do anything in advancement of the people of this nation, it will happen. Those useful idiots in Antifa and BLM will be the last ones to figure it out, and will be the most violent. Once they realize they've been betrayed, they'll start going after people, and it won't be the regular people they target. They will target who they think "the elites" are. They will be denounced as terrorists at that point, and the government will then start hunting them down. They will attempt to conflate them with anybody that is fed up to the point of violence.
5   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2021 Jul 26, 5:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

richwicks says
NuttBoxer says
HunterTits says

Which revolution?

American revolution. The war for independence.

Sorry, I meant which Russian revolution?
6   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2021 Jul 26, 5:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

richwicks says
We need common terms.

But you had to skip all the way down to d, so it's not the most common usage or primary definition.

And when I look at a-c, the people who attempt to put their own made-up crown on their heads are the last ones I think of.
7   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 26, 5:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think the meaning of "elite" here is people with political power, people who can demand that you submit to the jab as a condition of continued employment.
8   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2021 Jul 26, 5:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I think the meaning of "elite" here is people with political power

Ohh, you mean parasites.

Patrick says

The McDonald's manager is elite now? Starting to see the problem I have with the using someone's made up moniker just because that's what they say to call them? By this logic I will declare openly that I am part of The Awesome, and you must refer to me as such from now on.
9   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 26, 5:30pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My point is that we have a cold civil war going on between the exploiters and the exploited.

We could rename the "elite" to be "exploiters". That would be OK with me.
10   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2021 Jul 26, 5:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I just don't consider it accurate or appropriate to call pedo, sociopathic, lying murderer's, who represent the worst humanity has to offer, elite. They are inferior morally, and lack the basic tenants of humanity. They are a sub-species, less-than's.
11   DonewithDebate   ignore (14)   2021 Jul 26, 5:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Soon coming to USAAAAAAAAAA... if all not unite and fight back.
No mask..No clothes..may be next odder from Chairman Xiden and Comrade Wuhan Fauki.

#Breaking Treacherous foreign cars attempted to impede flood rescue effort from relevant authority! They ended with crushed bones and shed blood as promised by Chairman Xi! @zaikandongxi
12   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 26, 6:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

farmer2021 says

Wow, that's a bizarre video.

I doubt anyone was trying to "impede flood rescue efforts".

13   DonewithDebate   ignore (14)   2021 Jul 26, 6:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
farmer2021 says

Wow, that's a bizarre video.

I doubt anyone was trying to "impede flood rescue efforts".

Why surprised? If they can build a "gas I mean water chamber" for 100s million people, they can do anything.
14   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 26, 7:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm surprised because it seems like amateur propaganda to claim that people were trying to "impede flood rescue efforts". No one believes that.

The Chinese are usually better at propaganda. More subtle.
15   DonewithDebate   ignore (14)   2021 Jul 26, 7:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

The Chinese are usually better at propaganda. More subtle.

It seems frustration of CCP low level goons taken on some random folks after being yelled by higher officials.
They are already warning locals to not talk to foreign media.
16   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 26, 7:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

farmer2021 says

OK, now that is something I can believe.
17   DonewithDebate   ignore (14)   2021 Jul 26, 7:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

2/ Dr. Li Chaoyang is a top liver transplant surgeon in China.
Undercover investigators pretended to be shopping for a liver. He told them they can see the donors & pick who the liver comes from to "choose the best liver".
Video source: 新唐人電視台/NTD

18   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 26, 7:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is one reason we should have no business dealings at all with CCP China.
19   DonewithDebate   ignore (14)   2021 Jul 26, 7:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Another reason tech sector should steer clear.
Americans are giving the knowledge and technology like retarded morons.
I don't know if American elites are sold or become idiots.

HaHa.. Now this is funny.
Boston dynamics replicate in action.

There are few people in this world with so much power they could single-handedly have a major positive influence on human rights with almost no effort.
Instead, they choose to become pathetic puppets of the Chinese Communist Party just so they can make a little bit more money.
21   DonewithDebate   ignore (14)   2021 Jul 26, 7:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The 100th anniversary of the founding of the Chinese Communist Party is on July 1st.

These women in the United States are doing a CCP loyalty dance as they sing, "Without the communist party, there would be no new China."

June 22, 2021
Flushing, New York
22   DonewithDebate   ignore (14)   2021 Jul 26, 7:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If I can read between lines, CCP is worried that 3 Gorges may collapse.
23   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 26, 10:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Right, methinks the CCP protests too much.
24   richwicks   ignore (3)   2021 Jul 26, 10:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

farmer2021 says
If I can read between lines, CCP is worried that 3 Gorges may collapse.

I'm suspicious of this. ANY "Chinese-American" I know despises the CCP. Plenty have family back in China.

The CCP is great for conformists, but not so good for independent thinkers. I don't think it's generally true that people with Chinese ethnicity see the CCP in high regard. I knew several Chinese students when I was in college in the early 1990s, if I asked any of them "what's your opinion of your government? Tell me about it" - I would never get an answer, they would just shake their head "no". They thought I might be an informant. I was insulted at the time, but today... I don't blame them a bit. They were fearful of their government.
25   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 26, 10:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I had a Turkish housemate in college who was the same way.

Clearly worried that anything he said here could make it back to Turkey and cause him serious problems.
26   DonewithDebate   ignore (14)   2021 Jul 26, 10:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I had a Turkish housemate in college who was the same way.

Sikhs have to deal with criminal hindooo cult government too.
But They chose to say truth in spite of taking 1/2 million causalities after torture.

The reason is Sikh History, It prefers death to slavery.

When Divan Kaura Mal persuaded the Sikhs to help Mir Mannu at the time of the battle of Multan, he handed over this place to the Sikhs who made it a place of worship. An adage was popular amongst the Sikhs about the oppression of Mir Mannu.
‘Mir Mannu saadi datri, asin mannu dey soyeJyon jyon sano kap da, asin dunay teenay hove. "
(Mir Mannu is our sickle and we are Mannu’s anseed The more he clips us the more we increase in number)
27   richwicks   ignore (3)   2021 Jul 26, 11:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NuttBoxer says
richwicks says
NuttBoxer says
HunterTits says

Which revolution?

American revolution. The war for independence.

Sorry, I meant which Russian revolution?

December 26th, 1991. When the USSR finally collapsed.

I've talked to a few Russians about that, some believe the collapse was worse, some think it was better, but overall, the older people think it was worse. The ones that think it was worse wanted reform, not revolution.

Just like I want reform, not revolution, but if it's between no reform or revolution - I chose revolution. There's a shit-ton of assholes in the government I want to see in jail, and if they can't be sent to jail, fine, revolution. I've seen a number of people lie in front of congress with no prosecution, I'm watching insider trading going on there, I'm I'm watching Biden sell access to his position through his crackhead spawn. Our intelligence agencies do nothing, our military is now dependent on Chinese made products and they will do nothing, our DOJ engages in selective political persecution. There's more than 500 people in jail now for entering the capitol building, who were invited in by police, who were following orders of the FIB. If these assholes can't be sent to jail, at least they can be stripped of their pensions.
28   Bd6r   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 27, 8:35am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

richwicks says
December 26th, 1991. When the USSR finally collapsed.

I lived through it. For nearly all of the USSR it was reform as the old "elites" remained in power, they just repainted themselves (an interesting version of color revolution). Some people even claim that the collapse/reform was orchestrated by KGB who privatized most of State assets. Nearly all of tens of billions of Communist Party money disappeared into thin air after few people who knew where this money was committed suicides which were quite similar to Epstein's "suicide".
29   stereotomy   ignore (0)   2021 Jul 27, 9:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Where is the American Tank Man?