Thread for vax deaths, maimings, and severe side effects

42,784 views  2,165 comments             share

by Patrick   $0.28 total tips   💰tip   follow   2021 Jul 28, 8:33pm

Let's start with this one:

‘Better Call Saul’ Star Bob Odenkirk Collapses on Set After Receiving Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine
Jul 28, 2021

‘Better Call Saul’ star Bob Odenkirk had to be rushed to the hospital after collapsing on set while filming his hit television show on Tuesday.

The 58-year-old actor had been a shill for the experimental COVID-19 vaccine, boasting publicly that he had received the jab and urging others to do so.

He even did a public-service announcement on behalf of Big Pharma urging fans of ‘Better Call Saul’ to line up and get the vaccine.

“Our number came up…and here we are, happy to get our first vaccine, Pfizer, so far it doesn’t hurt at all, but maybe a little,” Odenkirk said back in March.

“So we’re really happy and proud to get the vaccine today and we hope anybody today who sees this would come down here or sign up if they haven’t,” he added.

That video can be seen here: ...

Big League Politics has reported on how Pfizer is one of the pharmaceutical giants receiving immunity from liability for their COVID-19 shots:

“The US government has granted Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability in case people develop severe side effects from their COVID-19 vaccines.

The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act allows the Department of Health and Human Services to provide liability immunity for “certain medical countermeasures,” such as vaccines, except in cases of “willful misconduct.”

According to CNBC, someone who develops severe side effects from a COVID-19 vaccine can neither sue the FDA for authorizing the vaccine, nor one’s employer for mandating it.

And although it is theoretically possible to receive money from the government to cover lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses following “irreparable harm” from a vaccine, only 29 claims—6 percent of all claims—have received compensation over the past decade.

In short, don’t count on compensation for a COVID-19 vaccine gone wrong. And don’t count on seeing any of those “you may be entitled to financial compensation” commercials for it either.“

Odenkirk is still hospitalized as of Wednesday morning. His COVID-19 vaccine shilling may not be as effective now that he has suffered these complications.

« First    « Previous    Comments 2,139 - 2,165 of 2,165

2139   HeadSet   2022 Aug 9, 5:03pm

richwicks says

Rachael Maddow, I cannot imagine she doesn't have complete total disgust and contempt for her audience. They are so stupid, and she's not stupid. Her listeners are, and this cannot escape her. There is a point I think for many people where they see others as subhuman. I think that is many people in "power", you believe these obvious lying mother fuckers, and do nothing. How can they not have contempt?

=1,000. I have long figured that most politicians hold their voters in contempt. "I lie right at you and you keep electing and defending me."
2140   Patrick   2022 Aug 9, 8:13pm

Saudi ambassador drops dead mid-speech in Cairo
WATCH THIS while you can!

Mark Crispin Miller
43 min ago
Twitter avatar for @aNdr0iz
Steven Thomas
@aNdr0iz
The🇸🇦 Saudi ambassador, Muhammad al-Qahtani, fell and died during a speech at a conference in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, in which he praised president A-Sisi and described him as "the dean of humanity.

2141   Onvacation   2022 Aug 9, 9:36pm

They don't know the cause, but it's not suspicious and they are not going to investigate.
2143   Patrick   2022 Aug 10, 7:51am

Tracy Høeg, MD, PhD
@TracyBethHoeg
16h
*stunning*=3.5% rate of myoper/peri or sublinical myocarditis

The ECGs: here is the table of the causes of "abnormal". I was certainly not trying to imply all abnormal ecgs are concerning & I wish the authors had included the baseline ECG results, which they state they performed

2144   Patrick   2022 Aug 10, 11:27am

Patrick says

Saudi ambassador, Muhammad al-Qahtani, fell and died during a speech

It seems that he was a businessman and not the ambassador.

Still dead, and it sure looks like yet another vaxx death.
2145   Patrick   2022 Aug 10, 11:59am

Cheryl Gio
@GioCheryl
Aug 9
An 11 year old boy in my son's class just collapsed this afternoon, onto his back, holding his heart. He was bleeding from the mouth and taken by ambulance.

He was one of the sportiest boys in the class.

And yes,he was vaxxed😡

(My son, possibly the only one not vaxxed in Y5)
2147   stereotomy   2022 Aug 10, 12:51pm

Bourla, Birx, Fauci, etc. need to be strung up a la Nuremburg, the conniving Mengelist motherfuckers.
2148   Patrick   2022 Aug 11, 9:27am

Musician Vikki Spit lost her bandmate fiance to the vaccine and was actually awarded £120,000 by the U.K. for her loss.

This should be a major story, but of course, the mainstream media is downplaying the issue and playing it off as a one-off and a local news story.

The vaccine is still “safe and effective”, the Mockingbird media coos in unison.

It's not at all safe, and not at all effective.
2150   WookieMan   2022 Aug 11, 9:59am

Patrick says

It's not at all safe, and not at all effective.

I have no issue pushing the message about a BS vaccine, but didn't intelligent people know this from the word go? A vaccine for a virus that is generally mild in the vast majority of people that it's laughable.

I know some users here had a rough go of it, but was it really that bad? You got the covid diagnosis which means you can do nothing for like 2 weeks. Take your medicine and get high or something. I'm sure some feel like shit, but it's a pass to do nothing for 7 -14 days and you know you're not going to be sick that whole time. It's probably really only 1-3 days of feeling shitty.

We shut the country and world down for it. Fucking cunts. Now we "vaccinate" for a flu virus. Has that ever worked?.....
2151   Ceffer   2022 Aug 12, 12:37pm

Finally, somebody celebrity who DIDN'T die form the vaccine. Unless the vaccine fucked up her brain and made her crazier than usual.

2153   Shaman   2022 Aug 12, 12:56pm

Ceffer says

I told my wife when she shared that story that I suspected that Anne threw a clot and stroked out while driving. One does not simply drive full speed into someone’s house without mitigating factors like traffic or inebriation beyond all reason or losing consciousness.

Now that she say she’s toast I’ll bet it was a stroke.
2154   Ceffer   2022 Aug 12, 11:59pm

I wonder if the doc is still baffled.
2155   richwicks   2022 Aug 13, 12:11am

WookieMan says

I know some users here had a rough go of it, but was it really that bad?

My issue is realizing how few people I know who are intelligent. That has seriously fucked me up.
2156   Ceffer   2022 Aug 13, 6:29pm

Another Kool Ade victim. It's so baffling. "Stretka’s last post on Twitter was July 21 and featured a photo of his young daughter reacting to getting a COVID vaccine shot.":
2158   Shaman   2022 Aug 13, 8:28pm

Fuck, people are fucking retards.
The most educated are the most lowbrow retarded simpletons.
It’s so fucking stupid.
These people are morons and the WEF Has declared open season on morons.
I guess the gene pool has stopped selecting for intelligence and begun selecting for wisdom.
This is going to leave us lacking a lot of clerisy types and doctor fucks.
2159   Shaman   2022 Aug 13, 8:31pm

I saw my doctor the other day for an ear infection. Arrogant asshole. He was pushing the vax like the others but finally modified his recommendation for kids and young people to “probably shouldn’t vax” which was a miracle. He’s still mandating masks in his office like all the rest of them.
And when I questioned him about the ear diagnosis he said “well you should have gone to medical school.”
I really didn’t even know what to say. I was asking for clarification and he comes back with mild anger that his words weren’t immediately taken as divinely inspired.
Fuck off.
Smart people can be so fucking foolish.
2160   Onvacation   2022 Aug 13, 8:42pm

Shaman says

mild anger

It's a thing with the Vaxxed. I think it's subliminal cognitive dissonance.
2161   richwicks   2022 Aug 13, 9:37pm

Shaman says

Smart people can be so fucking foolish.

HAHAHA - I'm warning you.

"Smart people" THINK they are smart, and you can't teach them anything.

"Stupid people" THINK they are stupid, and spend a lifetime making up for their "fault".

Guess who ends up being smart, and who isn't?

Let me expand on this with certain professions. Certain professions require MAINLY just to be able to mechanically diagnose a problem and apply a PRESCRIBED remedy. These people simply give up all their thinking to "authorities". These people are dangerous because a corrupt authority isn't questioned.

And there, now you know why so many doctors (not PhD's) gave up all their limited critical thinking and accepted an untested "vaccine" as a panacea for a disease which everybody has more than 99% probability of surviving and why they want you to wear a mask. They don't think, they take orders.

Intelligence is something you build up over a lifetime, and if you work at it, I think you end up with some amount of wisdom.
2162   GNLusedtobeWine   2022 Aug 13, 10:30pm

Shaman says

Fuck off.
Smart people can be so fucking foolish.

I avoided 2 surgeries by telling surgeons to fuck off. I blew a C4/C5 disk. A chiropractor fixed me up. It took 3 months but was well worth it. The insurance company tried to bill me for an MRI. I sent a letter back to the insurance company threatening to sue them and their Doctors for malpractice. I never saw the bill again.

I avoided foot surgery. I had plantar fasciitis. Nope, went to an old as shit shoe store and spoke to the the old as shit shoe salesman. He told me what shoes to buy and then he cut out some insoles (no lie) right at the check out counter and had me try on the shoes until I said I felt pressure but not too much pressure. I was healed in about 5 days. The plantar fasciitis never came back. No lie.

My wife keeps nagging me to go see the Dr. for a checkup. Fuck that shit. I know my body. Smoked some weed last night at a concert though. I can tell you that I won't be doing that again for a long time.
2163   richwicks   2022 Aug 13, 11:32pm

GNLusedtobeWine says

Yeah, it's fucking terrifyingly strong now isn't it?

I like to smoke until I'm relaxed and thoughtful, not until I can't move and am starting to doubt reality and my own existence, worried my heart is about to stop.

I still enjoy it every now and then, in EXTREME moderation.
2164   GNLusedtobeWine   2022 Aug 14, 5:23am

richwicks says

GNLusedtobeWine says

Yeah, it's fucking terrifyingly strong now isn't it?

I still enjoy it every now and then, in EXTREME moderation.

I might start smoking weed again if I ever retire.

« First    « Previous    Comments 2,139 - 2,165 of 2,165

Please register to comment:

about   best comments   contact   latest images   one year ago   random   suggestions