please check out the anti-mandate news »

Anti-American anti-white cunt pwned in 40 seconds.

By Eric Holder follow Eric Holder   2021 Oct 13, 8:32am 289 views   14 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

1   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2021 Oct 13, 11:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It really isn't too difficult to identify an idiot. Simply look if they've achieved anything in their life. Money isn't always a clue though. Ask a few questions and it won't take too long to identify them.
2   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Oct 13, 10:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WineHorror1 says
It really isn't too difficult to identify an idiot....Ask a few questions and it won't take too long to identify them.

I do that with Automan Empire all the time.
3   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2021 Oct 13, 10:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HunterTits says
WineHorror1 says

I do that with Automan Empire all the time.

And that's coming from me, a guy who is of average intelligence.
4   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Oct 13, 10:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hey, let's not get personal. Really, I want to try to stick to points and not criticize people.
5   Automan Empire   ignore (1)   2021 Oct 14, 1:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yeah, what the person above me said.
6   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2021 Oct 14, 5:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

That was a self deprecation.
7   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2021 Oct 14, 5:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

@HunterTits

I didn't mean that towards you.
8   komputodo   ignore (3)   2021 Oct 14, 8:47am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WineHorror1 says
That was a self depreciation.

As opposed to self deprecation? Self depreciation: I decided that I'm worth less than I was last year...lol
9   Misc   ignore (0)   2021 Oct 14, 9:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Still better than self decapitation.
10   DonewithDebate   ignore (16)   2021 Oct 14, 9:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't understand what problem people have admitting that whites build the modern industrial world.
Most of the inventions(not all) we use are done by whites or Japanese.

China/India has to go to some zero/gun powder etc. to salvage false pride. Africa has been laggard.
This doesn't mean that future doesn't belong to non-whites, But stack up real achievements and have real pride.

Whites also come in many forms, I don't expect "Jehovah's witness" to create scientific wonders.
11   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2021 Oct 14, 10:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

komputodo says
WineHorror1 says
That was a self depreciation.

Ha, yes, I spelt it wrong.
12   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Oct 14, 10:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Automan Empire says
Yeah, what the person above me said.

13   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Oct 14, 10:37am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

I was talking about what I do, @Patrick

A loophole? Yes. Provided curtesy of WineHorror1. And I took full advantage of it.
14   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Oct 14, 10:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WineHorror1 says
@HunterTits

I didn't mean that towards you.

Oh, I know. In fact, it strengthened what I had said earlier. You even got into trouble for it (unless Patrick was directing his admonition towards what I said...now I can't tell).