MASS CAUSALITY EVENT IN WISCONSIN: CAR RAMMING

3,979 views  195 comments             share

by AmericanKulak   $0.14 total tips   💰tip   follow   2021 Nov 21, 4:48pm

Red SUV ramming through parade... 4 "Dancing Grandmas" confirmed downed...

More to follow...

« First    « Previous    Comments 186 - 195 of 195

186   richwicks   2022 Apr 13, 6:30pm

WineHorror1 says
Does the same go for if the goyim are able to figure out what is being done to them and do something about it? If a person be tricked, like how billions were tricked about Covid, do you feel the same way?

Yes, I do. But you can only give as good as you get. You're allowed to deceive, but you're not allowed to do more than the enemy does.

You can control the cattle just as well, can't you? Do you have the stomach to do it? I don't.

WineHorror1 says
When all the BLM bullshit started, I dumped a 20+ year friend like a rock. Did not look back for 1 second.

Not really.

But he's cattle. I have witnessed many of my former human friends become cattle. My business partner is homosexual, I don't care about that. I've known him for nearly 20 years, and his fucking fuck meth-head boyfriend got outraged with me when I asked him "how was Obama who spent his entire presidency expanding wars and bombing nations any better than Bush?".

He was outraged that I didn't think legalizing gay marriage - an opportunity he never took - didn't absolve Obama of that 8 year massacre.

And although he's still my business partner technically, I have no respect for the fucking immoral low life scumbag selfish faggot he hooked up with. I have zero respect for him, and we've argued plenty, but I cannot tolerate him being fucked by and respecting that piece of shit and living with it like it's a human being. My business partner lives with an intellectual inferior and is controlled by that thing. I used to think my business partner was a smart, moral and respectable person. He's not.

I'm at the time of my life I have to distance myself from people who show abject immorality, and that seems to be a lot of people in my past.
187   Patrick   2022 May 5, 9:46am

Ultra MAGA Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
12h
There was a guy shooting people in DC with a sniper setup, while livesteaming. This took place 12 days ago in our nation's capital. It has been completely memory-holed. NYC subway and Waukesha parade too.
May 5, 2022 · 4:39 AM UTC
188   GNLusedto   2022 May 5, 11:12am

Patrick says

Ultra MAGA Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
12h
May 5, 2022 · 4:39 AM UTC

Was that sniper story even on the news? I never heard anything about it.
189   Patrick   2022 May 17, 8:02pm

But just like the explicitly racist black man who ran over a bunch of people in the Waukesha parade last Christmas or the black man who shot up a New York Subway last month, you might not have heard about the fellow who walked into a California church this Sunday and started blasting, killing one person and injuring 5 more.
190   Hugh_Mongous   2022 May 17, 8:20pm

This thing needs to be mentioned any time the recent supermarket shooting comes up. Every.Fucking.Time.
191   Bd6r   2022 May 17, 8:51pm

Have the high-capacity assault cars been banned yet?
192   FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut   2022 May 18, 9:13am

Patrick says

Ultra MAGA Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
12h
May 5, 2022 · 4:39 AM UTC

lesson learned, shooting random poor people gets memory-holed. Shooting politicians will be remembered for years.
193   Patrick   2022 May 23, 7:10pm

The rare instance of white supremacist violence is a Demo dog whistle diversion from the real disparity in interracial violence.

On the pretext of “comforting the families of victims,” Joe Biden, a.k.a. “President Unity,” went to Buffalo in order to use the caskets of the dead as a political soapbox to blame his opponents for the killing of innocents by a deranged assailant. I covered that assault in detail the day prior to Biden’s visit.

I call it the pretext of “comforting the families of victims” because Biden’s intent was to disgracefully politicize the tragedy.

Recall that he did not go to Boulder, Colorado, a year ago to comfort the families of victims after a very similar attack at a food market by a 21-year-old Trump-hating Islamist immigrant who murdered 10 white men and women.

Nor did he go to Waukesha, Wisconsin, five months ago to comfort families of victims after an avowed black supremacist murdered seven people and injured 60 others at a Christmas parade. He didn’t go to New York a month ago when 10 commuters were attacked on a subway by another black supremacist. Those assailants and may lesser known have been weaponized by the Marxist so-called “Black Lives Matter” movement embraced by Democrats nationwide over the last two years.

Notably, he did not traveled across the country to comfort the families of victims murdered by gang and drug thugs who are responsible for the daily carnage on Demos’ urban poverty plantations across our nation, like those who committed the “mass assault” in downtown Sacramento a month ago, killing six. Nor did he mention the families of those five people murdered in Chicago, five more in St. Louis and three in Milwaukee — among more than 80 others murdered by thugs nationwide the same weekend as the Buffalo attack.

Biden did not mention the Laguna Woods, California, church attack by a Chinese immigrant the day after the Buffalo attack.

Why?

Obviously, those assailants and assaults did not fit the Left’s racial narrative, so those stories quickly faded from the mainstream media’s footnotes on crime — as did coverage of the more than 21,000 other murders in the latest year of record. They were of no value as political fodder for Democrat Party politicos.

« First    « Previous    Comments 186 - 195 of 195

Please register to comment:

about   best comments   contact   latest images   memes   one year ago   random   suggestions