please check out the anti-mandate news »

I Got A Great Laugh At The Expense Of President Putin!!!!!!!!

By ohomen171 follow ohomen171   2021 Nov 24, 4:07am 114 views   8 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

#laughingatputin I had a great laugh at the expense of Vladimir Putin in the evening. A few days ago, Russia launched an antisatellite missile. It knocked down a Russian spy satellite that had been in orbit since 1982. The cover story was that the Russians were "getting rid of space junk." When the debris from this explosion spread all over low earth orbit and threatened the international space station, President Putin claimed that it was an honest error.
Vladimir, give me a break! You are one of the smartest humans on earth. You think through every move very carefully. You knew damn well what was going to happen when that missile hit the dead satellite!
In the US Navy, when one ship wants to warn another ship, it fires a shot across the bow of the other ship. Putin fired a warning shot. He was saying to those in the West: "Look at what damage I can do without starting a nuclear war. I can put all your satellites out of business."
Early every morning, my job requires me to absorb a massive amount of data. I came across an obscure item concerning President Putin. He was protesting that a group of US bombers staged a simulated nuclear attack on Russia. I laughed my head off!!! The US got "payback!!!"
1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2021 Nov 24, 6:39am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

But what's the funny part?
2   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Nov 24, 7:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The Globalist Ukraine false flag invasion under Biden/IHLlary to instigate war should be a real side splitter.
3   Hircus   ignore (0)   2021 Nov 24, 4:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If I was the cia, a foreign state, or some well-funded political group, and wanted to influence public opinion in strategically favorable ways, one of the things I would do is write a bot that would register accounts on the many various discussion websites across the web. I would make them use machine learning and ai to get a feel for the topics and discourse of each specific online forum, and then have it generate posts that are somewhat on-topic to each community, but have it gently nudge people with my desired narratives.

Of course, AI is hard. While ai can make convincing posts that people cannot discern from a human, people can tell its a bot when they converse back and forth with it, or when the bot comments on another post, but the comment slightly misses the point in the characteristic mistakes that bots make, but humans dont. So, I would just avoid conversations and comments, and focus on generating original posts.

I would also make sure the bot talks about their "family members", like a real human would. Maybe give some of the bots a wife....maybe name some of them elena...and maybe name the bot ohomen.
5   FuckCCP89   ignore (6)   2021 Nov 24, 5:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ohomen has a job now?
6   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2021 Nov 24, 6:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says
and maybe name the bot ohomen.

I was thinking the same thing, that Ohomen117 is but a fancy Turing test.
7   AmericanKulak   ignore (1)   2021 Nov 24, 6:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Especially when Rural/Suburban Whites and Urban Blacks avoid service, and the US Army has to create Tranny and/or Female Brigades that get walloped.

"No Russian ever called me a Toxic White Male"
8   AmericanKulak   ignore (1)   2021 Nov 24, 6:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says

Hircus, you've solved the puzzle. I think once or twice the AI programmer behind the account responded.