please check out the anti-mandate news »

1   NDrLoR   ignore (1)   2021 Nov 24, 8:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tell me, is there a Black person anywhere who is ever "not annoyed"? It seems to be there stock in trade.
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2021 Nov 24, 8:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She's on Yahoo news, and she's their base. Try not to read that rubbish, nothing Yahoo reports is relevant except to people rooting and pulling for America's destruction. Because they believe Nancy Pelosi and Potato Biden will treat them better than the KKK.
3   FuckCCP89   ignore (6)   2021 Nov 24, 8:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She's gonna be Slow Joe's pick for the next open seat on the SCOTUS.
4   Automan Empire   ignore (1)   2021 Nov 24, 8:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lady, isn't it time to go check your A1C or something?
5   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Nov 24, 9:02am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Another example of zero ethics opportunistic jive? I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!
6   Onvacation   ignore (7)   2021 Nov 24, 9:08am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The US was overthrown BEFORE the trial
7   FuckCCP89   ignore (6)   2021 Nov 24, 9:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The US needs to be RESTORED!
8   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Nov 24, 12:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Who the fuck is Tamir Rice and why should I care?

Even better: is Tamir Rice's mother giving me regular blow jobs? Has she ever given me ONE blow job?

No? Then I really, really do not give a fuck who she is or what she has to say now, do I?

One second thought after seeing the cow's mug in that article, I don't even want a BJ from her even if I was drunk and looked up at the ceiling while she was sucking me off.
9   Bd6r   ignore (1)   2021 Nov 24, 12:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NDrLoR says
Tamir Rice’s mother

Zir can move to a better, more equitable country that has no White Racism.
10   ChauvinsKnee   ignore (0)   2021 Nov 24, 12:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HunterTits says
Who the fuck is Tamir Rice and why should I care?

Good question.
11   Karloff   ignore (0)   2021 Nov 24, 2:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HunterTits says
Who the fuck is Tamir Rice and why should I care?

A kid who pointed a toy gun at a cop and was shot dead as a result.

This woman is the last person anyone should be taking advice from, especially when it comes to parenting. She parrots all the lies the MSM has fed the public, that's the only reason the media is giving her any sort of attention.

More propaganda. Toss it in the trash like 99% of everything else you encounter.
12   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Nov 24, 4:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Karloff says
A kid who pointed a toy gun at a cop and was shot dead as a result.

So? That has NOTHING to do with the Kyle Rittenhouse case.
13   Robert Sproul   ignore (0)   2021 Nov 25, 7:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Young Tamir was shot playing with his toy gun 8 years ago. He would be 20 now and one can only wonder what his bright future would have brought by now, nurtured and guided by Samaria.
14   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Nov 25, 8:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Robert Sproul says

Still has fucking nothing to do with the Rittenhouse Case.
15   PerfectlyFlawed   ignore (0)   2021 Nov 25, 9:34am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Black fragility Dindus