Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) may have been from vaccines all along

2022 Aug 14, 7:38pm   599 views  22 comments

by Patrick   ➕follow (58)   💰tip ($0.75 in tips)

As long-time proponents of vaccination — professionally involved in vaccine development, promotion of the dangerous HPV vaccine and accepting of COVID-19 vaccines as a solution to lockdowns — the three declaration authors positioned the decline in childhood vaccination rates at the head of their list of “disastrous” lockdown consequences.

Far from witnessing a disaster, however, observers by June 2020 had begun noticing a wonderful silver lining — a “surprising” pandemic effect on the death rate among infants, in particular, with 200-plus fewer infants dying per week, amounting to a 30% reduction in expected child deaths within a few months.

To explain the “something mysterious” saving the lives of infants, these analysts, along with Children’s Health Defense (CHD) Chief Scientific Officer Brian Hooker, pointed out how the missed infant vaccines coincided with a “precipitous drop” in reports of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

An analysis of three decades of VAERS data found 75% of reported post-vaccination SIDS cases occurred within seven days of childhood shots.

Japanese pathologists who identified SIDS cases taking place within a week of vaccination agree that “suspicious cases do exist,” leading them to encourage forensic pathologists to “devote more attention to vaccination” in SIDS events.

Comments 1 - 22 of 22

1   WookieMan   2022 Aug 14, 9:33pm

Tread lightly here Patrick. Covid is a fuck show along with the vaccine. But most vaccines are perfectly fine in my world. I got them, my wife got them and my kids got them. All healthy, not retarded or dead.

I'm going to cast blame as someone that doesn't know anyone that had a child that died from vaccine, it likely was parental fault. It's extremely difficult to kill a human without blunt force. You generally don't just die. A good friend and neighbor lost a kid to a bacterial infection at 3-4ish. I'll never say it to them, but it was their fault. 100%. They didn't get medical treatment when the signs were obvious. Legally it's not, but borderline murder in my world. Good people, just naive and didn't act.

I blame SIDS more on the medical community for not finding issues though, not vaccines. There'a a reason for the S in SIDS. The word "sudden" get the docs off the hook. Sure it could be a vaccine, but it's usually something a doc missed.

It's all business. My kid was born with one nut. They could obviously tell based off a basic scan. Instead they had us to an invasive procedure to "check" if it was there or not. A fucking MRI could have detected that. The medical industry is just that, an industry to make $$$$$$$$$$$.

I do trust the proven vaccines that have been around for 10+ years. Covid, fuck no.
2   Ceffer   2022 Aug 14, 10:20pm

Use of targeted plagues is centuries old. The psychopaths have never been able to resist deploying contagion. The problem has always been control and reducing unintended consequences (and not fucking yourself up in the bargain). One would surmise that the various PTB wouldn't be studying such things in high tech facilities if they never intended to use them.

There is no standard military use for bioweapons, they are not precision instruments used on a uniformed combatant enemy.

Deploying vaccines for nefarious purposes is a natural evolution for them, and could only have been done if they first established or exploited credibility. That credibility has seemingly been spent down, or they are only killing the people who are stupid enough to believe them while the survivors see exactly what they have done. Also, that credibility is not bottomless. They have wasted most of it on this Covid baloney, which shows the demented nature of their central planning.

The anti vaxxers have been around for a long time. Their train has come at last, but they don't always help because they can also contaminate the big picture with their various hysterias.

Also, everybody in law wants a piece of those billions and billions earned by the drug companies. I'm sure lawyers have had committees working to unravel the Pharma immunities for large class actions suits, and any premise will work that can get a sympathy verdict from juries.
3   richwicks   2022 Aug 14, 10:33pm

WookieMan says

Sure, but people or forbidden from postulating on the sudden death of children.

If it's "crazy" to think that vaccines may be the culprit, why is discussion about it banned?

I can get on Facebook and Twitter and talk about the "flat earth" because that's obviously crazy, I'd just be ignored as a nutcase. But if I bring up the possibility that vaccines are in SOME instances deadly, I lose my account. Why do you think that is?

The VAST majority of people I know who took the clot shot are still alive. Does that mean they are safe?

When the establishment is eager to silence you, it's because you're correct, not because you're wrong.WookieMan says

I know a guy that has a (now) 20 something year old kid. He claims his child was originally healthy and normal. He fell behind in the vaccination schedule and a doctor offered to get him up to date, so he gave his child a bunch of vaccinations at once. He believes this left his kid autistic.

Was his child autistic all along? Possibly.

The problem is people are forbidden to investigate things like this.

The risk of standard vaccinations probably outweigh the risk, but does it really make sense to get a POLIO vaccination now? They have chickenpox vaccinations - when I was a kid, my parents INTENTIONALLY infected me with chickenpox - some kid developed it, there was a "party" where all the kids met up, and I caught it. It was pretty miserable as I recall, but I got over it. Chickenpox isn't a huge deal as a 4 year old kid, but it's apparently very dangerous to a 20 year old.
5   mell   2022 Aug 15, 4:44am

Actually that is quite likely and not surprising. The onslaught of vaccinations according to "schedule' obviously increases the likelihood of death as each vax has a rare chance of killing or maiming/damaging the infant. It's also likely that for quite a few of those diseases the likelihood of maiming or dying from the jab is higher than the likelihood of contracting it and getting maimed by it. Besides polio, tetanus and rsv I don't know which other ones are really necessary. If and once your kid goes to a daycare then maybe it's time to get a few more. 99% of bacterial infections do not have a vaccine and are probably overall more dangerous to kids than viruses.
6   WookieMan   2022 Aug 15, 5:13am

richwicks says

Sure, but people or forbidden from postulating on the sudden death of children.

I said tread lightly, not to not discuss it. There are bigger factors than vaccines, put it that way. Generally it's the mom during pregnancy. Full on anti vax people are bat shit crazy. And for the site I wouldn't like to see that element here, but that's out of my control.

Fact is women will drink, smoke (many things), eat like shit, etc. Age of pregnancy is also a factor. I'd blame that before vaccines. But that would be sexist. Then maybe get into the vaccine discussion. Fact is most women are not going to admit to doing stupid shit during pregnancy. Took me 4 times to quit smoking. Drink nightly, say two glasses of wine? Good luck quitting that habit.

Also who knows what the mans sperm does if they're on drugs and stuff. Same with the mom being on big pharma bull shit. You've got to start with the source before blaming something once the kid is out of the womb.

richwicks says

What was the age of mass vaccination? Remember too that kids do stupid shit, even young ones. My kids are older now, but when I'd go to peers homes with little kids, everything had to be locked up. Every single kitchen cabinet. Who knows if they drank some drain-o and mom and dad didn't know about and they didn't die. There are plenty of things that kids can get into.

Also many parents have vices you wouldn't know. A 60lbs kid eats 3-4, 10mg gummies. Gets a hold of dad's acid. For vaccines to be a major variable in SIDS or autism is a bit far fetched. There would be plenty of data to correlate that. Parents/adults/moms play the blame game if their child is "off" or there is SIDS. Vaccines are an easy target. No parent will admit fault when something goes south. None.

That said, Covid vaccines are NOT going in my kids ever. We don't do flu vaccines. You're going to get that shit, as in sickness. I know people that get the flu damn near every year and take the vaccine. It's a racket. I've just never bought that it could kill you or make you autistic. Just like with Covid deaths, there likely was some other underlying issue. Question it, fine. I just don't think there's evidence your standard vaccines hurt people above a 10 in 1M chance. Again, likely caused by other defect in the person/mother.
7   Shaman   2022 Aug 15, 8:40am

“ SIDS deaths — which by definition affect children who are normal and healthy — and sudden unexplained deaths in children over age 1 typically occur in close temporal proximity to vaccination, with nine out of 10 SIDS deaths following two- and four-month “well-baby” visits.”

What is wrong with waiting a couple years to start all these vaccinations? Babies are tiny and fragile and stuff that an older child can shrug off will kill them. Sure it’s rare, but have you seen a new mother deathly afraid her baby will suddenly die in his crib? Billions in baby monitors are bought every year to “prevent” this sort of thing while instances of such prevention are almost nonexistent. If a link as strong as this can be found between vaccination of babies and their sudden deaths, perhaps it would be safer to wait until they’re somewhat older to begin jabbing them full of pathogens.
8   Patrick   2022 Sep 15, 7:23pm

Across multiple studies, Dr. Aaby found that children vaccinated with DTP have 5 times higher (95% CI: 1.53–16.3) all-cause mortality than children who were not injected with DTP. He and his team also found sex effects — girls were more likely to die following DTP vaccination than boys.
12   ElYorsh   2022 Sep 22, 5:56pm

jykiodfgr says

Nah, we call it SIDS so we don't send the moms to jail.

Are you a pharma "whistleblower", or is that your fantasy?
13   Patrick   2022 Oct 5, 12:59pm

‘Positive Association’ Between Vaccine-Related Aluminum Exposure and Persistent Asthma: CDC-Funded Study...

Results of the observational study showed that children who were vaccinated with most or all of the recommended aluminum-containing vaccines (>3.00 mg aluminum exposure) had at least a 36 percent higher risk of being diagnosed with persistent asthma than kids who got fewer vaccines (≤3.00 mg aluminum exposure).

About 6 percent of the children with eczema and 2.1 percent of the children without eczema developed persistent asthma in the study. Each additional milligram of vaccine-related aluminum exposure was associated with 1.26- and 1.19-times higher rates of persistent asthma among children with and without eczema, respectively.
15   WookieMan   2022 Oct 25, 1:50pm

Patrick says

Anyone, especially you programmer guys hear him talk (Gates)? He sounds retarded himself. Mentally ill. He figured out a thing copied from others via Microsoft but he's not mentally stable. The guy is a fucking lune. Has ZERO medical background. Is pulling a Jobs(esk) move and just telling people what to do because he has money. And people are dumb and listen. Unfortunately it's not with chips and computers anymore, it's human life. The guy has no business talking ANYTHING medical. He should slip on a Grand Canyon tour at the top... and land at the bottom. He's a cancer on humanity really.
16   GNL   2022 Oct 25, 5:40pm

Patrick says

@Patrick - can you supply the url for this photo?
17   Patrick   2022 Oct 25, 5:44pm

@GNL Sure, it took about 20 seconds of searching:

Just search for the words in the title.
18   GNL   2022 Oct 25, 5:58pm

Patrick says

@GNL Sure, it took about 20 seconds of searching:

Just search for the words in the title.

My bad. I do appreciate it though.
20   Blue   2022 Oct 27, 11:58pm

Patrick says

I am suspecting now that it must have been poisonous as lot of country people really died and had side effects in "trials" in India few years ago to a level that it was hard to hide in the media.
21   The_Deplorable   2022 Oct 28, 5:20pm

Patrick says

These graphs question the validity of the vaccines as we know them today - meaning, we need to take another look and revalidate the need for these vaccines.

The two statements that cannot be dismissed are these:

1. "Death from Common Infectious Diseases Declined 90% before vaccines were introduced"
2. "Due to Sanitation and clean water systems."

As an aside, look at the problems we are having currently from flesh eating bacteria because untreated sewage is thrown into the oceans. Why are we not building water treatment plants?

The_Deplorable

Please register to comment:

about   best comments   contact   latest images   memes   one year ago   random   suggestions