An Antidote to Corporate Media
1,129,893 comments by 12,840 users -
Tucker : How the FBI organized the Whitmer Kidnapping
2023 Sep 15, 2:17pm 91 views 1 comment
Tucker Carlson Breakdown on How the FBI Engineered the Gretchen Whitmer Kidnapping Plot
“What seemed like a terrorism plot was in fact a set up by the Government to to make an ordinary group in Michigan look like “terrifying right-wing extremists”, those violent white-nationalists Joe Biden is always mumbling about.
It turns out there aren’t enough of those people in real life… they’re pretty rare, so the Justice Department had to go create some”
Oct 8, 2020:
• Gov Gretchen Whitmer announced she was the intended target of a terrorism plot.
• Army Vet Dan Chapel came across a FB group called “Wolverine Watchmen” and was concerned about the groups criticism of law enforcement.
FBI AGENT CHAMBERS:
• Within a week, Chapel wound up connected to the FBI, specifically a Special Agent named Jason Chambers.
• Later discovered in testimony, Agent Chambers, in violation of FBI policy was running a side hustle, a security firm named “Exeintel”, which ultimately led his work on the Whitmer case to promote his own business.
• Throughout 2020, someone affiliated with his business, ExeIntel, was tweeting Non-public information about the kidnapping case.
THE FBI FINANCED THEIR OWN RIGHT-WING EXTREMIST GROUP:
• The FBI then Paid Vet Dan Chapel more than $60,000 to be an informant with the agreement to assemble a group of “right-wing extremists” for the FBI to prosecute.
• Within a few weeks, the FBI created a new Facebook group called “Patriot 3 Percenters”.
THE SET UP of Adam Fox & Others:
• The FBI gave Dan Chapel several $5,000 limit credit cards to give to Adam Fox to buy guns and ammo.
Adam Fox refused five separate times.
• Dan Chapel suggested Adam Fox & others fire rounds into the Governor’s Mansion.
Adam Fox & others refused.
• The group started to splinter & the FBI panicked & was instructed to keep the group together.
• Then another undercover agent was pretending to be an explosive expert, who showed the group a video of a bomb that blew up a vehicle, a video made by the FBI.
• Then the FBI recruited convicted Felon & FBI informant, Steven Robeson, to introduce a new idea — TO KIDNAP GRETCHEN WHITMER.
• Robeson, with FBI money, organized several events including a national militia conference in Ohio, training in Wisconsin, & a meeting in Delaware.
JULY 18, 2020:
• At a “militia meeting” organized by the FBI an alleged plotter, Ti Garbin, rejected the idea to kidnap the Governor.
• Kidnapping Whitmer was again discussed and this time, an alleged plotter, Daniel Harris refused to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer.
THE FBI KEPT PUSHING:
• The FBI Informants drove the defendants to Gretchen Whitmers home.
• Then Suggested killing the Gif of Virginia, who at that time was a democrat.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2020 - FBI SAID THE MISSION WAS TO KILL THE GOVERNOR:
• FBI Agent Jason Chambers texted Dan Chapel that the “Mission is to kill the Governor Specifically”
MORE FBI CRIMINALITY:
• An FBI agent admitted a female informant slept in the same hotel room with Croft. That’s a HoneyPot.
• An FBI agent admitted they regularly got high with informant Adam Fox at all of their meetings.
Comments 1 - 1 of 1
2023 Sep 15, 2:32pm
Last 3 men charged with plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer found not guilty
They were accused of providing material support for terrorist acts.
The last three men to stand trial in connection with a plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer have been found not guilty on all counts.
Eric Molitor and twin brothers William Null and Michael Null were among the 14 men charged in state and federal court over the alleged plan to kidnap the governor at her vacation home in Antrim County in 2020, largely over the Democratic governor's strict COVID-19 shutdowns.
Molitor, 39, and the Null brothers, both 41, had pleaded not guilty to state charges of providing material support for terrorist acts and illegally possessing firearms.
Please register to comment:
one year ago