Stefan Molyneux Deplatformed From Youtube

By TrumpingTits follow TrumpingTits   2020 Jun 29, 6:38pm 126 views   8 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

The Thought Nazis strike again.
1   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2020 Jun 29, 6:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Twitch removes Official Trump Account.
Twitter suspends Flynn's Lawyer
Reddit purges The_Donald, while allowing /FuckForDrugs2 subreddits
Youtube removes Stefan Molyneux

2   NDrLoR   ignore (0)   2020 Jun 29, 6:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That's a big disappointment! I like to listen to me some Stefan virtually every night! One recent one had Unleashed in the title and was about the ridiculous riots all over the country. Can't have people talking about things like that on a public forum.
3   TrumpingTits   ignore (2)   2020 Jun 29, 7:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says
Twitch removes Official Trump Account.
Twitter suspends Flynn's Lawyer
Reddit purges The_Donald, while allowing /FuckForDrugs2 subreddits
Youtube removes Stefan Molyneux

Yeah, this was an organized Kristalnacht. Stefan talks about it.

Even his detractors are pissed,too.

4   just_adhom_preaching   ignore (3)   2020 Jun 29, 9:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

...... I keep thinking I don't want to be here in CA when shit starts going down.
5   KgK one   ignore (0)   2020 Jun 29, 9:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He had good theories on women with supporting info. Did not agree with him on IQ
6   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Jun 29, 10:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hes pretentious and judgemental, but usually right
7   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 29, 10:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_dregalicious says

I have had that same thought.
8   Dholliday126   ignore (0)   2020 Jun 29, 10:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Don't worry boys, the time is coming when plebles are going to start fighting back. We'll turn CA around, hold fast.