« prev   random   next »

2
0

BLM/Antifa surround car in... Provo, Utah? And shoot at driver

By NoCoupForYou follow NoCoupForYou   2020 Jun 30, 11:33am 238 views   12 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share    


In the heart of Mormon country in Provo, Utah, Black Lives Matter rioters surround a car in the street before one of them pulls a gun and fires twice at the driver. pic.twitter.com/2d9idiP0iU— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) June 30, 2020





Suspect:


This is Whitey McWhiteville. Proof that the Left is violent.
1   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2020 Jun 30, 11:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Same suspect may have shot at another vehicle as well

https://ksltv.com/440475/shots-fired-at-protest/
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2020 Jun 30, 11:44am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Is that Mitt Romney?
3   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2020 Jun 30, 12:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Waiting for the guys in trucks to start firing back.
4   mell   ignore (5)   2020 Jun 30, 12:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Run over those useless thugs and feed their carcasses to the wild animals. Circle of life.
5   steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 30, 12:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Not wise to act that way in WinMag country!
6   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2020 Jun 30, 12:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

'Nothing to see here folks just a Peaceful Protest.'
7   PeopleUnited   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 30, 12:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Tenpoundbass says
Is that Mitt Romney?


Would be shame if something happened to him.
8   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Jun 30, 5:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

joshuatrio says
Waiting for the guys in trucks to start firing back.


I'm waiting for someone to put bullet proof glass in their truck, and bait one of these armed lefitsts.

Would be so awesome to see him shoot to no effect. Even better, then the patriot cracks the window a bit and returns fire, putting hot ones right into the soy.
9   BayArea   ignore (1)   2020 Jul 1, 3:55am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Hircus says
into the soy.

😅

Image that! If you surround a truck and put the driver’s life at risk with your bullet, he may hit the accelerator and make you into a pancake.
10   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2020 Jul 1, 7:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Tuesday night, King confirmed two people had been arrested in connection with the shooting. Jesse Taggert, 33, of Salt Lake City, was arrested for investigation of attempted aggravated murder, King said. He also faces allegations of aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury, rioting, threatening use of a weapon in a fight, criminal mischief and firing a weapon near a highway.
https://www.ksl.com/article/46771617/police-arrest-2-after-man-shot-during-provo-protest

Both their facebooks are full of pro-BLM, pro-violence rhetoric. Darling seems to be (Surprise!) a college employee.

Notice also the violent ones are "Failure to Launch" Millennials, more so than Zoomers.
11   WookieMan   ignore (5)   2020 Jul 1, 8:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

I'll be in Provo in about 3 weeks. Hope these pieces of shit go home to mommy and daddy's basement.
12   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Jul 1, 11:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

I'm pretty surprised this happened in this area. I'm under the impression the whole Salt Lake area is like 90% Mormon, and so even though the other 10% isn't, I would think the 10% would be heavily influenced by the 90%, making radical leftists less likely.

OTOH, I guess there weren't many there. Looks like maybe 100 people.

about   best comments   contact   one year ago   suggestions