BREAKING: McConnell Rejects Emergency Session On Impeachment, All But Killing Push To Oust Trump

By Eric Holder follow Eric Holder   2021 Jan 13, 12:14pm 153 views   12 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has rejected a plan to reconvene the Senate in an emergency session to hold trial over an impeachment article against President Trump in the House.

McConnell press secretary Doug Andres confirmed a report that the Kentucky Republican would not sanction such a move on Wednesday.

1   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2021 Jan 13, 12:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Noooooooooo!

The 7 days of ohomen's terror will now run in full.
2   NoCoupForYou   ignore (3)   2021 Jan 13, 12:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Here we go with the Establishment GOP headfake.

Over the next few months, expect stupid bills that have no chance to be filed re: Spending, Abortion, etc.

This is so they can say in the Primary "I was just principled when I voted to certify the election - Biden Won. Now look at all the no-chance bills I introduced that were so based. (Even though I knew they'd never get out of committee or even come to a vote)"
3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2021 Jan 13, 12:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This today from Louis Gohmert...😂
”In Americas 250 yr history...with 45 Presidents, we’ve had a total of FOUR impeachment’s.....and Nancy Pelosi has presided over HALF of them” !
4   NoCoupForYou   ignore (3)   2021 Jan 13, 12:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Graham: My secret is I spend 4 years doing what I want, and about 2 years doing what my constituents want

5   Karloff   ignore (0)   2021 Jan 13, 12:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Theatre. An attempt to leave the GOP with some crumbs of support among conservatives.
6   NoCoupForYou   ignore (3)   2021 Jan 13, 12:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Also strange: Graham was invited to come down with Trump to visit the Wall yesterday.

I have a very strange vibe about Graham. There's more to it than being a corporate stooge. Some kind of blackmail but his heart is semi in the right place so he walks a line kind of thing - tragic figure.
7   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2021 Jan 13, 5:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

So, basically, from now on every president can be impeached anytime when opposing party has votes in the House. I predict in the future we'll see presidents having 7-8 impeachments. Per year. =))

It's a fucking circus.
8   Onvacation   ignore (5)   2021 Jan 13, 5:30pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Eric Holder says
McConnell

We need more patriots like mitch.

It's easier to tell if they are in bed with china if they are actually in bed with china.

AmIright @Swalwell?
10   NoCoupForYou   ignore (3)   2021 Jan 13, 6:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Turnabout is fair play.

Watch all the Most Principled Individuals (tm) start insisting she's crazy and that Biden's call of 75M people being terrorists is perfectly fine, just hyperbole.
12   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2021 Jan 13, 6:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'd say they need to file articles of impeachment for Kummalala too: she was all over the news endorsing BLM and egging them on.