Why can't ppl simply admit that they're inferior to Rin?

By Rin following x   2018 Mar 25, 3:24pm 1,444 views   21 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Be honest ... you suck!

Let's look at some of the counterattacks to Rin.

---

Loser 1: You can't get a woman

Rin: What about the Chilean visiting scholar who I'd turned down so that I could continue to regularly fuck hoes in Montreal?

---

Loser 2: There's no London University, it's University of London, BAHAhahaha ....

Rin: There he goes again. In the real world, my senior partner references his school as London U, Univ of London, or just plain London.

In 1836, London University was incorporated by royal charter under the name University College, London. On the same day, the University of London was created by royal charter as a degree-awarding examining board for students from affiliated schools and colleges, with University College and King's College, London being named in the charter as the first two affiliates.

----

Loser 3: You took only 2 classes at Harvard undergrad, the normal courseload is 5. (That only proves that I'm smarter than you, in my quick retort.)

Rin: Actually, at Harvard undergrad, it's 4. I was working full time & took those 2 classes as a special student and got A's in both of them.

----

Loser 4: Perhaps the reason why he didn't do well at Univ of London was because of his prior high school?

Rin: Hmm ... let's see, he was dean's list at both Penn and Columbia, before getting his LLM at Univ of London. The last I'd checked Penn/Columbia were Ivy League colleges, not high schools.

----

You see, these are the losers who argue against me. My only wish is that these losers die of natural causes since I can't advocate for suicide or someone to take 'em out.
1   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 25, 3:26pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

This is how I will bump up this thread ...

Fuck You!
2   FPBT   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 25, 3:28pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Rin says
This is how I will bump up this thread ...

Fuck You!

Excellent choice of words
3   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 25, 3:29pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Fivelbsbrowntrout says
Excellent choice of words

You betcha!
4   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 25, 3:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Fuck You!
5   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 25, 5:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Fuck You!
6   FortWayne   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 25, 5:38pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Before god we are all equals.
7   KgK one   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 25, 5:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Rin u da man.

Enlighten us with low cost ho obtaing options in USA.
8   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 25, 6:09pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

FortWayne says
Before god we are all equals.

Between now and our eventual demises, let's focus on the forum at hand.
9   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 25, 6:10pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

KgK one says
Enlighten us with low cost ho obtaing options in USA.

Look at Tijuana if you live in the Southwest or Montreal/Toronto, if you live in the North.
10   HowdyThere   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 25, 7:28pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Happily married. 2 kids that are doing well early in life. I will not admit to being inferior to you, but I won't ask you to admit to being inferior to me. On second thought, I probably have more Pokemon cards available to me than you, so you're probably inferior from a "gotta catch 'em all" standpoint. Check and Mate!
11   HowdyThere   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 25, 8:16pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Rin says
Whatever fella, my postings are really against retarded trolls with the idiotic remarks in my original posting. If you're happy then God bless you.

BTW, I don't extend this to idiots like "Sniper". As far as I can say, he deserves to die of natural causes.

Just messin a bit. I've found Happiness In 'Marital' Slavery (NiN reference). All said and done, things are good, but I'm not happy with the whole "check your white privilege" thing. I can't think of an actual action that I could do to make this happen. Feels like racism vs whites under the banner of political correctness. As a middle aged white dude with questionable hand eye coordination in childhood, I can confidently say I've been the victim of macro aggressions that have nothing to do with race.

The left is messed up because they're hung up on the false concept of race (a favourite of Hitler BTW) while ignoring political benefits for the rich, and the right is more blatantly and ironically in the pocket of the rich. US politics brutally messed up, and that wasn't even close to what the OP was going for. Sorry dude.
12   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 25, 8:24pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

HowdyThere says
I've found Happiness In 'Marital' Slavery (NiN reference).

This is where you've got me wrong. If you're actually in love and have a great, working relationship with your woman then all the power to you. Believe me, you're in the minority, especially in these days.

My problem is with those, who put on a facade of a happy relationship but then, tell others how to live their life.
13   HowdyThere   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 25, 8:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I check in to Pat.net when I can, but I suspect that it's not often compared to most here. What I'm saying is that I've probably missed the battle you're having with other posters (not surprised that there's interpersonal conflict...)

I've seen your posts regarding mating habits, and I disagree with your choices, although I can see where you're coming from. The social tides aren't in favour of my choices, but I still think that trying to find your significant other is worth the effort. Risk is worth the reward. Sorry if I'm interfering with your effort to flame some douche bags.
14   Quigley   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 25, 8:41pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Personal freedom of choice is important. Choosing to be a hedonist is certainly an available choice for some people.
But don’t ask me to admire a hedonist.
It’s just not an admirable lifestyle.
15   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 25, 9:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Quigley says
Choosing to be a hedonist is

As oppose to what? ... a person who channels some spirit guide, telling him that he's spiritual and whatever ... every time he meditates or prays?

You see, that's also a thing here ,,, a lot of spiritually inclined ppl are a bunch of hypocrites, looking for an easy way out of life.

Trans-mediumship provides that release.
16   Reality   ignore (5)   2018 Mar 25, 10:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I'm in two relationships with two young women that look like two current movie/TV stars, also on amicable (non-sexual) terms with my ex-wife. From my experience, so long as you make enough money and you are not stuck married to one (thereby infinitely inflating her ego and her entitlement / maintenance-cost), it's not very hard to foster good/friendly attitude in a woman.

The point of a relationship is not to have co-dependency with a woman, but the parent-child relationship that a well-off man can enjoy with his children. Otherwise, what are you going to do when you are too old to fuck hoes but not old enough to die yet?

I subscribe to a brand of hedonism called Epicureanism: because fear is a stronger emotion than greed, avoiding pain in the long-run is even more important than pursuing pleasure in the short-run.
17   DASKAA   ignore (3)   2018 Mar 25, 10:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Because they are not.
18   Onvacation   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 26, 7:17am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Rin says

When did it all go wrong? Did some bitch break your heart?
19   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 26, 9:38pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Reality says

Here's the timeline of the future ...

I'll still be relatively young circa 2035, when women are obsolete.
20   Goran_K   ignore (1)   2018 Mar 27, 7:14am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Rin, how do the sex bots lubricate down there? Do you have to lube them up yourself?
21   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 27, 7:59am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Goran_K says

It's only the year 2018 ... very few are self-heating and almost none, have their own lube dispenser.

What you're thinking of is basically the not-so-distant future, as envisioned in the Outer Limit's episode, 'Valerie 23'.

And yes, the main guy in the wheelchair there is gay. No straight guy would ever turned down a hottie like Val, esp given the fact that she cooks/cleans and doesn't complain all day!

The Housing Trap