Pathetic Puling Cuck, Escapes From Radiator Chains To Sue Psycho Bitch Girl Friend For Harassment And Abuse

By Ceffer following x   2018 Apr 17, 10:18am 1,851 views   5 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

"I got a penis implant just for her. She laughed and kicked it, it had to be removed. I am now a professional protester at SJW IHL marches and have learned to apply green and purple hair highlights. I still kind of miss the French Maid outfit, though. I voted for Bernie twice in different counties."

1   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Apr 17, 1:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wow. Wtf wouldnt this idiot walk away? What a duck.

Also, good for him for setting up better men homes.

Article mentioned a spike a male victims in recent years. I wonder why
2   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 17, 1:53pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
Article mentioned a spike a male victims in recent years. I wonder why

Easy a woman can hit you, punch you-a man can never touch a woman -or felony.
3   Goran_K   ignore (2)   2018 Apr 17, 3:53pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What a cuck.

I wish men would start acting like men these days. When did these 20 year old kids become such bitches?
4   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 Apr 17, 4:07pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Here's the problem:

'She was probably only girl I ever felt was interested in me. I never had that before. But she clearly used my history to her advantage to go on and do what she did.

Now there's a guy who definitely needed to read the Red Pill forum.
5   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2018 Apr 17, 5:14pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Goran_K says
What a cuck.

New education system in America. Very left wing, anti male.