Linda Sour Whore wants to make you her Fatwa bitch.

By Tenpoundbass following x   2018 Oct 8, 12:33pm 144 views   5 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

1   Strategist   ignore (3)   2018 Oct 8, 1:09pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Linda SourWhore has one helluva tongue. Perfect for my dick.
2   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 8, 1:26pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Collins spoke as an American. She refuted the claims against Kavanaugh. In a powerful 40 minute speech on the Senate floor she asked for civility, and pleaded for “fairness” above all.

Sarsour swiftly tagged her as a model of “white supremacy.”

Then adding that Collins is the “mother & grandmother of white women in America who gave us a Donald Trump presidency.”

Now “white women” are also bad? Yet they follow her and cheer her. This is nuts.

At the upcoming midterm elections, the choice is clear – Collins or Sarsour for America and the American Way.

New York-based bestselling American novelist Jack Engelhard writes regularly for Arutz Sheva.
3   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 8, 1:31pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Help, help, I have been shot in the chest. Let me make the sign for the Victory of Oppressed Peoples before I become Shaheed against the Yahood in the name of Allah. Witness the Colonialist Violence, and America, you must heed the voice of the Suffering Mother of Palestine, Linda Sarsour. Allah Akbar!"

4   Strategist   ignore (3)   2018 Oct 8, 3:33pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says

They want their own children killed too. They intentionally put children in harms way, so when a kid gets killed they blame it on Israel to gain leveraged.
Evil scumbags.
Hey, I thought they were starving. They look very well fed to me.

The Housing Trap