Please log in to view images

Who is John Galt? Who cares!

By Vicente follow Vicente   2014 Sep 14, 3:27pm 2,153 views   4 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and smack my Libertarian self upside the head.

"The graveyards are full of people the world could not do without." - Elbert Hubbard

1   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (53)   2014 Sep 14, 3:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Is this ASSHOLE! train guy who Ayn Rand dreamed up?

2   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2014 Sep 14, 4:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Everybody who took the John Galt self help programs were dead within a year.

Even the ASSHOLES thought they were BIGGER ASSHOLES and they were rapidly killed by competing ASSHOLES.

3   Rin   ignore (7)   2014 Sep 15, 1:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

First of all ... the so-called Captains of Industry are not brilliant, they are simply shrewd monopolists.

If you actually work for corporate America, you'll realize that as you move up the ladder, they get dumber and dumber.

The real smart ppl, like Leonardo DaVinci, are sponsored by the noblemen elites, for culture and entertainment.

4   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2014 Sep 15, 1:39am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Vicente says

You mean the third donation-funded Atlas Shrugged movie doesn't have the bazillion page John Galt speech?