Please log in to view images

1   someone else   ignore (0)   2016 Aug 29, 5:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tbh, I thought he was dead already.

Loved his movies.

2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2016 Aug 29, 6:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rando says

Tbh, I thought he was dead already.

I did too. I thought I even Googled it at one point.

3   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2016 Aug 29, 6:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Two of his quotes come to mind.

As they say in Corsica... Goodbye.

Time is a precious thing. Never waste it.

4   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2016 Aug 29, 6:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wonderful Comedian. Teaming with Richard Pryor in Stir Crazy and Hear No Evil, See No Evil, some of my favs of all time.

5   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2016 Aug 29, 7:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He was a great actor, we'll sure miss him.

He was great in "The Producers", it's what I remember him for.

6   Blurtman   ignore (1)   2016 Aug 30, 7:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The Producers was great. Ditto "We're bad." with Pryor. Loved the Waco Kid. He made the world a happier place.

7   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2016 Aug 31, 10:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

In memory of Gene Wilder...

OK, I'll admit I'm also motivated in posting this because of Kelly LeBrock, a true goddess. From the movie The Woman in Red...

8   MMR   ignore (0)   2016 Aug 31, 10:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Time hasn't been kind to Kelly lebrock.

9   MMR   ignore (0)   2016 Aug 31, 10:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rando says

thought he was dead already.

I didn't realize that he was fighting Alzheimer's for last several years

10   turtledove   ignore (0)   2016 Aug 31, 11:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Such a talented comedian. I hope he's with wife Gilda again. That was a devastating loss for him. She died so young.